Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
#108 of 144 pairs
133 Posts
He said Neuspeed makes H&R...is this true?
Sorry, tell that shop owner guy its the other way around.

H&R's are the OEM springs for many european cars namely BMW. Neuspeed subcontracts H&R to manufacture springs to their specs (spring rate, vehicle application, etc.) much like how Ground Control subcontracts Eibach for their coilover applications. Neuspeed may claim excluisivity with H&R on certain lines of vehicle apps. so they won't compete on the same markets.

Now, go back correct him, make a bet, prove him wrong, and get free stuff from his shop.:D

He, of all people, should know which manufacturers produce what brands. Don't let him pull one over on ya for anything else...:p

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
Also keep in mind that the actual Neuspeed springs, even if made by H&R is not the same H&R springs that many here use. Spring rates are stiffer I think on the Neuspeed, and it also drops lower I think as well.

·
Registered
358 Posts
ChrisK...actually the H&R's drop our Legend's at 1.5" all around. Neuspeeds for our cars is 1.4" all around. Weird, but thats what they both claim. As far as which is stiffer....I wouldn't know unless you can call the manufacture and find out the spring rates.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.