Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The guys are MAD talkers on that forum "i'm going to do this that" blah blah ethugsters.

They have dude's address, his place of work, his girlfriends name, and his boys address. They haven't done a thing :rofl:

Hilarious...

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
The guys are MAD talkers on that forum "i'm going to do this that" blah blah ethugsters.

They have dude's address, his place of work, his girlfriends name, and his boys address. They haven't done a thing :rofl:

Hilarious...
Yeh, tell me about it! It's like reading through the transcripts of a woman's day at the hair salon, it just keeps going and going and going! What a bunch of pansies! Has the damn car even been recovered yet? Sheesh.... I appreciate that they came together to find out his address, etc but enough gabbing, more busting!!!!

SaGe69

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,166 Posts
Looks like they recovered the car at least - talk about forum ownage, nice to see a community coming together like that to save a car!

·
Me & Nomuken(Monkey)
912 Posts
PWned!!!! Hope if this ever happens to anyone on our forum we can produce the same results...:woot:

·
Registered
10,186 Posts
PWned!!!! Hope if this ever happens to anyone on our forum we can produce the same results...:woot:
well, im sure we could, but the sad thing is, they have alot more members in a confined area. If this community was limited to one city, or we had thousands of members in the major citys.

its alot to wish for, would be cool if we could do that, but if my car got stolen, i wouldnt come to this forum to have people help me find it. :lol: it would just be a waste of time

·
Registered
473 Posts
i'm all up for an a-l mafia. i would fuck someone up for a lot less than car theft. i hate car thieves.

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,757 Posts
Ready for the AL mafia sticker GB???? lol

LMAO at their lobster boy picture..... AAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

·
Stop eyeballin' me, dawg!
1,166 Posts
You see the mud on that thing!?! Lobster boy must've thought the "R" in GTR stood for Rally.

Either that or he hid the car in a lobster bake pit. Bet he's good at making those.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts