Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's my new rims. 18" RH Evolution S-15's. And my new subs, (4) HiFonics Planet X 10's these they take a cool 1000 watts rms of Class A power!!! You like????

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is a before pic with the old subs! PPI Pro 10's I made short work of them, then I ordered MTX 8000's but I stubled on to these mean azz X's, so needless to say I cancelled the MTX order.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FREE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sponsored!! But all together Japanese pricing for everything (audio and visual+install) $12000. Most likely would be about $3000 cheaper in the states...and it is still growing, plans for 5 more T.V.'s (got 2 now) It's fun playing the PS2 at the shows or just puttin' on a DVD for people to watch.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Offset is +42 and it was lowered with RSR springs for the pic you see (I had Eibach before but the RSR is better), but now my air suspension is installed. All the way dropped, the bottom of the car lays on the ground and all up about 3 inches of clearance between the top of the tire and the fender. It has four APLO fast valves, two compressors, two tanks (3 gallon), and 10 Switches!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
These are the wheels I've been waiting for two months to get, had them now for about 1 month. Got'em for $1665 with Faulken tires and shipped to me here in TKO>

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Dang man...Amazing setup...Don't expect to be able to carry anything back there...I have to have trunk space for my guitar...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.