Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kind of sad now, b/c I have to sell it :( but than again I'm getting a GS, so I should b happy. :D:confused: I wish I could keep it. I'm gonna miss it.........

Latin...........

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lmao! HAHAHAHAHA, the X was 5 bucks, but the LEGEND, PRICELESSSSSSSS!!!!!! Thanks, lol still laffin'.......

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is wot's going on. My co-worker, god bless her lil' heart. She let me borrow the money to pay it off!!!! Yup, u heard it right. She lend me the money!!!. So I could get the loan tomorrow, b/c with out the car payed off my credit, the bank wouldn't lend me the money. The owner of the GS has been patient and holding the car for me :D bless him too. So now I got to sell this one ASAP, even thought I wish I could keep it. When I sell it I think I'm gonna give her like 200 or 300 bucks, because she really made this go through :D Thursday I'll hav pics 4 u guys, I can't wait. * Crosses fingers, toes and ears * lol.
Latin.........................

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LOL! HA! She's 60yrs ald bro! LOL but on my book she's is freakin' coo man. Props to her, when I get my GS and have 40 bucks to spare, I'm gonna take her and my co-worker to lunch. Man hav they put up with my annoying Legend GS addicted azz lol.
Latin..................

G

·
Good things come to thoes who wait... Along with the man upstairs helping out along the way!:D Yeah hook up the lady on your job with flowers or something... You probably dont have to give her money... Just the show of appreication like lunch or flowers would be sufficient... :)

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
LATIN_RAVER_LEGEND said:
This is wot's going on. My co-worker, god bless her lil' heart. She let me borrow the money to pay it off!!!! Yup, u heard it right. She lend me the money!!!. So I could get the loan tomorrow, b/c with out the car payed off my credit, the bank wouldn't lend me the money. The owner of the GS has been patient and holding the car for me :D bless him too. So now I got to sell this one ASAP, even thought I wish I could keep it. When I sell it I think I'm gonna give her like 200 or 300 bucks, because she really made this go through :D Thursday I'll hav pics 4 u guys, I can't wait. * Crosses fingers, toes and ears * lol.
Latin.........................
U LUCKY BASTARD:p man u better take care of her.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts