Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man got my car today and im lovin it fo real. But i had a question?? I had a crx before mine and i had some rims they r 17's with 225/45/ 17 with a +42 offset and i was wondering if they will rub because the oem's are +45 if im not wrong?? But love the car. its an 89' coupe with 100,000 on it. I was also wondering about some ciol overs with the gc ciols how much of a drop can i get without any major neg camber. thnxs

· Registered
779 Posts
1clean89legend said:
Man got my car today and im lovin it fo real. But i had a question?? I had a crx before mine and i had some rims they r 17's with 225/45/ 17 with a +42 offset and i was wondering if they will rub because the oem's are +45 if im not wrong?? But love the car. its an 89' coupe with 100,000 on it. I was also wondering about some ciol overs with the gc ciols how much of a drop can i get without any major neg camber. thnxs
on the front of our stock rims there is a number that is 45 that is the offset so your rims will fit (offset wise) and you can go as low a you want and just get a shop to fix the camber issue but i believe an inch is about as low as you can go with no correction

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.