Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
it looks like a squished mini-van, but as cars move into the current Japanese Craze in styling (For example the Scions). It's going to fit in well, the rear end of it is an interesting design. These are the replacement Miatas of the future...TypeRs of course ;)

·
Victory is fleeting...
5,414 Posts
I've seen other concepts as well. I like it, I could own a Civic and not be embarrassed about it.

·
Registered
767 Posts
duck said:
I've seen other concepts as well. I like it, I could own a Civic and not be embarrassed about it.
i used to think how embarrasing with the 2003 civic but then they bought out the type r, one of which is just down the road in red with charcoal 17s.. sort of restored my faith a little.. i do like the rear but the front looks like a garden spade

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I dont think that it looks very good. Kinda like a focus and a peugeot but more focus and more ugly. I think this car is a shame to honda and the only reason that it is anything is because they are putting a 2.4L motor into the car. The only thing that could pull this car up would be if honda finally decided to put a turbo on an american Honda car. Will see what happens

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.