Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the contact us link at the bottom of the page. I get emails every day, many of them being, "I forgot my password". This should be very convenient for the users of acura-legend.com/acurarl.org

Thanks Guys.

Matt

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,472 Posts
Convenient for the user... Yes ! And for you? Just because it's a hard work to answer all gotten EMails. Are you the only who get those PM's? Man that's horrible to get tons of such mails.

Suggestion: Matt, and what do you think to create more EMail distributors? Just to relieve you. Because we know how busy you are (School, Study, Work...). Know what I mean? Tell me what you think. -Mike

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that that is a great idea. Let me think about that and think of what the best process would be.

Thanks.

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
Yup, the only thing is that if the questions are Admin related, they'd still have to be reverted back to Alex or Matt.

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,472 Posts
Ok, let's do it. Matt, count me in. Here's my EMail Address. You can create a separate distribution, called 'Moderators' or something like that. I'm sure to answer the questions, unless, they are not too complex for me :D. Naah, I meant not too Admin related, you know? No prob at all. I love it to get more challenges. I'm sure the other Mod's following. -Mike

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,472 Posts
LegendGS said:
Yup, the only thing is that if the questions are Admin related, they'd still have to be reverted back to Alex or Matt.
Excactly, Graeme. But I'm sure that we can edit the other 'Non-Admin Related' questions, or? Questions / Requests like e.g. "Help, I forgot my password" should be not too hard to help here, or? -Mike

·
GS Hog
7,043 Posts
I don't think we have access to password issues.......... or at least I haven't figured it out. :D

Alex brought up a good idea in the mod forum though.

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,472 Posts
LegendGS said:
I don't think we have access to password issues.......... or at least I haven't figured it out. :D
Password issues? Oh, as far as I know, that Admins like Matt & Alex have only a way to reset that. I believe nobody can read what has been saved deep inside our forum. When my heads works correct, I believe Matt had helped me last year about my Password. Damn, I forgot it and Matt did reset my Password account. Later then I got the way to create a new one.

Back to now: Yes, you're right, Graeme. -Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts