Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just installed my new reverse gauges. took my time installing and all went great. no needles came off. went to go install it back into the car, and figured i'd test drive to make sure its still working. drove around the parking lot at very low rpms and the speedometer isn't working. i rechecked connections 4 times. and all are in. wasn't sure if maybe the new glow face plates are causing some binding or if its possible maybe a loose connections. i checked all the terminals and they looked fine but maybe one is just loose? i took the cover off and made sure its all on tight, both the screen and the clear cover. nice and snug...

any suggestions?

·
Registered
344 Posts
I had a similar problem. My gauges that I put in weren't sitting flush flat to the speedometer. so when the speedometer needle got to a certain point, the gauge was stopping it from going further. I had to superglue it on so it would sit flat. People on here might flame me for supergluing it on, but hey, i didn't know what to do and it worked for me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.