Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wassup Forum I need some help how do i post pics im 18 and ive had my 92 Legend for about year and ive gone thru alot... a BHG which was devastating but my uncle hooked it up with a motor he has his own gunk yard and oh yea my rides Salvage hahaha but hey it rides like a champ so i wanna show off my Pride and Joy to Yall but need help Thanx ......

·
Registered
285 Posts
there will be people who will be coming on and tell you to use the search button. i forgot the link. but use the search. it will help you alot. sorry cant help you that much. im still trying to post pic too. do a search and you will find it. o ya. i forgot, welcome to the forum. :D

·
Premium Member
9,314 Posts
http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=31342

this basically explained the whole process, but to make a long story short,

you upload your pics onto an online picture host (preferrably www.photobucket.com )
and you copy the address of your picture here with the [ IMG ]...[/ IMG ] tags around it (WITHOUT those spaces, i just had to put them in so the code would show up)

photobucket already makes the code for you, so its easier to just copy and paste it into your post

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
check it out

hopefully its right

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
5peed Coupe said:
hopefully its right
Ooh, the infos you got, are right !!! All given infos to members are right. We doing always our best to help here, so you don't need to be kinda distrustfully. You can trust all members here. Ok? -Mike

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Daddymac117 said:
why was this moved to the feedback section???
I did it, Nick ! Just bc I believe the Feedback Forum (Having problems?) is a better place to move such requests. And also to get a better overview here. Excuse me when I confused you ;) -Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.