Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Welcome to the Legend Family! Who do you use to connect to the internet? Some times your ISP will give you free space for hosting. Once you find a place to host you have to upload the picture and then put the address in between the .
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
716 Posts
91acuralegend said:
come my signature dont woRK?
Below the area you write your post there is a header that says ''Additional options." In that section is "Miscellaneous Options", under that is an option to "Show your signature." -see if that is un-checked!?!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks.some1 jacked me b4 i got it painted..i was plannin on putting a red badge on? you think it will look nice? i want the ones with the pins on it so no1 would jack me

·
Registered
716 Posts
91acuralegend said:
thanks.some1 jacked me b4 i got it painted..i was plannin on putting a red badge on? you think it will look nice? i want the ones with the pins on it so no1 would jack me
B4 you got it painted? -you should have filled those holes and left it shaved! But, now, I would NOT get a red one. Get a stock one, or at most get a black filled badge or carbon fiber. Your car looks pretty sleek, don't f' it up anymore than you have already with the grill ;) j/k

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol ahahha if i do get the cf one of a black one how can i stick it on so no1 would jack me again..ima hs boy so i noe those ricers wuld try 2 jack me or key my car dang

·
Registered
716 Posts
91acuralegend said:
lol ahahha if i do get the cf one of a black one how can i stick it on so no1 would jack me again..ima hs boy so i noe those ricers wuld try 2 jack me or key my car dang
Damn! That sucks major ass. Better set up cameras watching your car wherever you park it!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
lol i noe but good thing my school is right next to the police station..lol so if anyone dare scratch my car the police will be watchn ahha

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.