Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up yall? My friend after being on a waiting list for over a year finally got his 2002 M3, so his " beater" car now is just a 2000 CL type-s. this kid is only 20 too. anyways that M3 is tight as sh*t. so many nice little features. the only thing that sucks about it is if you hit 150 mph, the car automatically shuts off. its not like you really need to go that fast, but for 50+ g's its nice to know you can go faster than 150 if you want. what do you all think of the M3's? you like the older ones or newer ones.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
it just shuts off? or the engine cuts out? **** governors. what does the speedo say...180? how does this kid have these cars at 20? mommy and daddy?:p

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah speedo says 180. when it hits 150 the the whole car just shuts down and has to be restarted. nah this kid actaully paid for the cars himself. its pretty crusty but this kid used to embezzle money about 2-300 a day from a gas station he worked at for like 2 years. when he was doing that he bought like a 98 M3, and he totaled that in a wreck, so he got the insurance money and bought the CL-S, and put down 5 grand on the new M3. so after waiting about a year and a half, his M3 fianlly came in and he sold the CL to his dad for about 30 g's. so on rainy days he's in the Cl and any other day the m3.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Acurate420 said:
Yeah speedo says 180. when it hits 150 the the whole car just shuts down and has to be restarted. nah this kid actaully paid for the cars himself. its pretty crusty but this kid used to embezzle money about 2-300 a day from a gas station he worked at for like 2 years.
Sounds like someone I'd wanna meet! :)
SHOW ME THE MONEY! (as jose types this from work on Memorial Day, trying to make extra loot)..

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
A pethetic kid with a sweet ride I must say, I new some cats just like him in my day, if he's still doing this be careful its been my experience that if he's still practicing this type of shady stuff you too can get caught up (if not already) it all comes back to you, maybe not today or tomorrow or next month/ next year, but it will catch up and when it does you don't want to be anywhere around him. Believe me I'm talking from experience, so don't be all envious.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts