Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall doing, i just got my legend on Feb 22, (on my bday) and i baught wit few known problems with it which were Head gaskets, bumper tilted, driver side quarter panel was damaged and bad paint, so i took advantage of it baught the my 1991 Ls wit 90k for 3200 the machanic i took it to said that i got a good deal for it but hatas that dont know sh** about ACURA/HONDA especially LEgends pissed me off they were sayin i got ripped off. Now i just got a fone call from my personal machanic my bros gfs uncle which hooked me up he replaced head gaskets for about 1200 and the timing belt, all the oil change transmission flush and all that small good stuff for just 1200 and im gettin my car on SATURDAY he said im getting a new paint job im just wat do u guys think of nice color? well im thinking giranada black bc the windows are tinted and the interior is dark blue. My windows are pitch black tints all including the back windshield, my machanic MIKE said im gettin a brand new car on SATURDAY which made my day so the total is about 2200-2400 which im happy with just need help on wat kinda color to get. i got clear corners, apc superwhite xenons, clear bumper and grille ready soon as i get mybabylegend back, WELL IM HAPPY TO JOIN THE REST OF U LEGEND OWNERS sorry i know its kind along:)

·
Blk/BlkGS6
1,753 Posts
congrats on ur phat new ride!
hell NO u didnt get ripped off, u got a HOT deal and u got all ur work done for MAD CHEAP too...............u shud feel great and proud of ur new ride..............

u got a pimp car, and ur joinin an awesome community that welcomes u...........whenever u have any questions or comments jus speak ur mind and im sure ull find ppl here r very helpful...................

i say go for tha slick shiny black, u gonna look pimp

post pics soon!

~1

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
Hey bro, welcome to the fam! You've got a good eye buyin your legend amidst the repairs it needed, now since u've got all that outta the way she'll be just like new. I too bought this legend that exact same day (Feb 22,2002) Have fun ! and drive safely. :)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Hey man, congrats on the car. I must say, black is a beautiful color. It is very elegant, yet has a sporty feel to it. Black matches any wheel type you get, be it chrome or silver, and dark tint looks awesome with it. Of course, I am biased a little having a black legend myself. ;)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Welcome to the fam homie the best place for your Acura needs, it is here you will become educated on the Legend product, and it is here you will dang near learn everything there is to know about our cars, we will take care of you. And yes you got a screaming good deal on your car, go black.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts