Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1991 Gen 2 Legend L Automatic, Rosewood, mostly stock, Cold air intake, TL wheels 265 K
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to the Acura Legend Community -- It just doesn't seem that long ago that I was driving home on CA 680, saw this very cool and stylish little 4 door vehicle -- pulled up next to it, turned out to be a Vigor. So when I got home, I looked in the paper for one, called the dealership in Mt. View, put it on hold, drove up the next day and bought it and into the Acura family I went ! That was ... wait for it... 1994 -- That little leather 5 speed took me 420K happy miles -- honestly, the very best car I ever owned. In 2006, a friend of mine had this broken down Legend -- second owner -- needed parts, pretty dirty -- being good friends I demanded he sell it to me as a project car! -- always wanted one. Long story short, I cleaned it up, did my usual AMZOIL synthetic conversion, necessary parts etc, full clay detail etc and it came back to life -- I used it as a business car, took it out of service in 2017 waiting for an appropriate time to do a deeper round of repairs -- which was Feb of 2022 -- Had a different set of issues and I wanted to join up with like-mined enthusiasts who have loved their Legends and can also help me keep the L Train running ! I have done some of the work myself and learned alot in the process --mostly happy about solving the dreaded head gasket seep issue using liquid glass -- just driving it around town easily for now -- Paint in great shape -- rides rough needs shock help -- and yes, premium in town is 7.39 / Gallon !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts