Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I have been a long time lurker and have read and learned a lot from these forums. I'm now thinking about selling my cashmere silver coupe with only 30k original miles. I don't have any pictures of the car available as yet but I'll have them up soon along with the vin #. Just to get a feeler, What do you guys think should be my asking price? I'll also be getting a car collector appraisal from a friend of mine.

·
SGM / Type F
3,699 Posts
^^ Very hard to even ballpark an estimate without pics and more background. Original owner? Service records? Year? Int color? AT or MT? Stock or modded? Sounds like it has potential!

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Welcome to the forum, but not enough information to give you any ideas. You wet the appetite with 30,000 miles.

However for a long time lurker, you should know by now...
:worthless

:giggle:

·
Registered
966 Posts
As SamBlaze mentioned, a lot will depend on the answers to his questions.
Cashmere silver was a '93 color I know for sure, but was it also for other years?
Also, 6 mt. or auto will make a big difference in value. I can't wait to see some pictures....

·
Registered
1,693 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^ Very hard to even ballpark an estimate without pics and more background. Original owner? Service records? Year? Int color? AT or MT? Stock or modded? Sounds like it has potential!
Yes Original owner, no service records but the car was always serviced at my acura dealer which it shows on the carfax. It is a cashmere silver with tan mint leather interior, completely stock.

Welcome to the forum, but not enough information to give you any ideas. You wet the appetite with 30,000 miles.

Thanks fr the welcome, I'm debating myself what to do with those low miles.

However for a long time lurker, you should know by now...
:worthless
:giggle:
Of course guys that is why I said there would be a hold on the pictures till I get access back to my storage.

:worthless X1000. I want to see this thing. The last MINT 6 speed coupe with under 30000 mi went for like $15000 i think.
You'll see the thing , I've never driven a 6 speed so I wonder what the hype is all about.

Stay tuned for pics .

·
Registered
966 Posts
I don't think that it is so much "hype",as it is supply and demand. If I do a
500 mile search from my zip code on Auto Trader for 91-95 Legend Coupes with manual transmissions, I get 1 result. If I do the same for auto's, I get 16
results. There was just alot more A.T.'s manufactured than manuals.However, any 93-95 Coupe with less than 30,000 miles will get a
good bit of attention and I'm sure, a fair price.

Thanks, 91LSplendid, for the color info. I printed it out.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
No, itsn't a teaser, it is an AWESOME pic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.