Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just came across this forum yesterday and found it to be VERY VERY informative. So I decided to join. First of all I want to thank all those who have contributed to the forum with experiences with their G1's. I'm the original owner of 88 sedan with 260k+ miles now and with almost everything original. Looking forward to share my experience.

·
Registered
120 Posts
yeah, another SF bay area...

I'm in the east bay, welcome to the board!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to THE Forum. A wealth of information resides here and the guys are always (well nearly) willing to assist.

·
Registered
685 Posts
welcome aboard, yes this forum is very informative, and extremely helpful on all your legend needs

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Got ya phone tap, what ya gonna do, sooner or later we'll have yo whole crew, now all we need is the right word or two, got you. Welcome Got ya phone tap, what ya gonna do, sooner or later we'll have yo whole crew, now all we need is the right word or two, got you. To Got ya phone tap, what ya gonna do, sooner or later we'll have yo whole crew, now all we need is the right word or two, got you. The Got ya phone tap, what ya gonna do, sooner or later we'll have yo whole crew, now all we need is the right word or two, got you. Forums!!! Got ya phone tap, what ya gonna do, sooner or later we'll have yo whole crew, now all we need is the right word or two, got you.

Hehehe. :D :D :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts