Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, well I am just introducing myself here. I just registered with the forum and thought I would poke my head out. Well I am 15 right now, and I am turning 16 in about 26 days! I cant wait, and I got a '91 Acura Legend Coupe waiting outside on me. :) I thought it would be a good idea to get into a forum to talk with people about Legends. I got the car from my grandmother (haha). It is in great shape with only 31, 000 miles on it. I will try to get some pics up soon (when I can scan some in). The car is white also. Do yall suggest I get white-outs in the back taillights? Someone told me it would look good on a white car. What should I do? Please post a reply. Thanks.

·
Registered
702 Posts
welcome to the forum....damn, that is sweet, a 91 coupe with only 31,000 miles...that has to be the lowest here for a 91. damn. definitely thank grandma! :)

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
welcome aboard!
Very good find! Wow!
YOu may want to check out the mechanicals...might be time to do a 60 or 90k...depends on how grandma drove it.

Well, as far as white-outs is concerned...it is your car, but IMO, that is RICE! Better bet is custom paint them red or get the red/clears that tyty or Danny are working on.

Very good steal...31k :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
wecome !!

you will have fun fineding out about your new ride here..

many ppl with lots of know hows...
Iam always fineing out new info on Legend on this form....

Keith..:D :D :D

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
get the timing belt done ASAP!!!!

10 yrs / 90k, is the recommendation by one of our leading Acura tech guys, PSA, on the forums.

Just a heads up chief.

-J

1 - 7 of 7 Posts