Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Guys. I am a new member the Legend fellowship. I just bought my first car, a black ‘93 Acura Legend L Sedan, over the weekend. This forum looks like it is a valuable resource for a greenhorn like myself. I need to replace some missing parts on my Legend. I am having the most trouble finding rear seats with black leather. I called the Acura dealership but the wanted way too much. Does anyone know of a place where I can find them for less. Does anyone know of any Boston area Acura clubs?

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Try salvage yards, and all I can say is good luck because grey is not the most common color.:( If you have the seat and just need new covers there are companys that make new leather interior kits for around $700, which includes covers for all the seats and inserts for the doors. Try running a search on the forum for "leather group buy" to get more info, there was a group buy on leather a short time ago.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the forums...

May I suggest you try the wanted/for sell section on the menu page...I did see a few people selling seats...

Hope this helps

g2girl

·
Registered
7,230 Posts
Hey, dont know much about seat appolstry, but if your lookin for clubs, check out legendarylegendz.com .register for your area on the mailing list and you can email whoever is in charge, or leon, for info on the next meet. you can get advice here, buy stuff, just chat, or find some useful mods,(all mods are useful, right?). Welcome to our community.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts