Acura Legend Forum banner

NEW MOD PROGRESS PICS!!

3K views 28 replies 20 participants last post by  compressa 
#1 · (Edited)
*** New pics on 2nd page**

Well, I picked up a new 94 coupe about a month ago with 85,000miles on it and haven't stopped obsessing over it since! I sold my 91 coupe and switched allot of those major mods over. I have done allot in the past month and i thought i would share some of my progress. Please forgive but she is alittle dirty.

First, The fogs came in! I love em and want to change the color to PIAA ion yellow, xenon, or HIDs.

I de-badged all the gold package and replaced it with silver and shaved the "Acura" & L-E-G-E-N-D

Removed my painted on pinstripe. Like it was never there!!!

LED license plate bulbs in white. The pic is much more blue than it really is.

Under the hood,
Painted fuel rail covers (red)
Painted plastics (Black)
Mercedes horns, nice and LOUD!
MLS copy tower bar
CAI Painted (Black) and cut for TCS
Throttle body coolant bypass

Separated and painted my taillight lens **In progress professional clearcoat will be done tomorrow. Done right!

Enhanced OEM grill. Im improving this design. I have an extra grill im gonna cut up. Kind of a newer cadilack idea.

I also wired my ashtray ipod/iphone dock to charge when docked at the flip of a hidden toggle.

Other mods include:
Clear corners and bumper lights, LEDs in both
Remus legend specific
Optima redtop
6000k CO-WAY HIDs
Konig imagines 18x7.5
Painted wiper arms
Bosch ICON frameless wipers blades

Next on the mod list is:
Tint
Blackend engine damper
LED Amber (red) gauge cluster
White LED interior lights
JDM headlights
Tellion chip
Koni sports or GC's
Painted calipers
OBX headers
High flow cat
2.5 b-pipe
Y-pipe
Addaco sway bars
Tie bars

and alot more. Also gonna have my front bumper repainted. I'll post some more pics as the progress continues.

See less See more
#2 ·
Noice. Your legend is coming along pretty nicely.

#3 ·
Your lists are going on and on, the work progress just come along so nice, love the MLS copy tower bar, the rims and she looks clean and shiny as well. Like the idea of Painted fuel rail covers (red) though. Have no idea yet about the front grill, but OEM is all the way just like the my favorite 2nd pic.

Ah hah, I'd love to see how the painted tail lights lid up.

Thanks for sharing.

#8 ·
Thanks everyone! I put alot of heart and soul into this car. Its so much fun with the second legend to do all these mods and swaps from the 91 all at once. Like a kid in a candy store. Everything is so much easier to do now that i have the experience from the first legend. Im still playing around with the grill, and am debating replacing the letters L-E-G-E-N-D on the trunk lid and replacing the oem spoiler with a lip. Also, just went up to check on the tail light lenses but there was a problem with the clear coat. He is re sanding and will shoot another coat of clear ASAP. They look great, nice and transparent. should come out looking OEM.

I also would like to lower a bit (wanna get rid of the gap) but want to keep the stock ride since it is a daily driver. any ideas? Springs? Koni sport kit? I was considering K-sports but am worried it will be way to stiff.

P.S. The Mercedes horns sound great. no more honda beep beep!

#19 ·
DAmnn that whip is CLean homie, man i want my legend look stock i bought my legend with body kit and i mess it up bad cause of snow. yall know where to get the stock body at?

#23 ·
Daayyum thats a fine coupe Stella, what brand/temp are your HID lows? they look great! Sweet pickup on the OEM fogs too man, the legend is getting all that it deserves and more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.