Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making a public request to have inductees if you will be brought for review or whatnot to become new moderators for the section fit for them. Be it audio, photography ..or so forth.

So a person that has proven himself in each area over and over with helping "noobs" etc better themselves or there car and frequent the site often should be reviewed for moderator.

Such as....91LSMAN for the detailing tips section....4cruzin for the photography section, etc etc....

Unbiased and good people that know a wrong when they see it and remember the legend.org days and such.

Just a public suggestion that i thought i would post.

thanks.

Sincerely,
Swift

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,377 Posts
I think the current command structure is adequate. These people you suggest are alright very present in the sections you outline. I don't see how giving moderator powers to these people could benefit these sections though. If people are acting inappropriate, everyone has the power to flag a thread which potentially could lead to a persons ban or the locking of a thread. You don't have a bad idea, swift, I just don't think its necessary.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i was just thinking faster response time for each area for posting against rules and such is all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts