Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
SWEET!!!!!!!! Except wish they kept the RE.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i guess it's not the same as the old school nsx, but hey its got a v-10

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
kinda does looks like what that s2k like car they were testing, chassiswise, maybe that WAS an early NSX chassis they were toying around with back then :)

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
/\ yea, they are not making an exotic, which is what the G1 was. they are making it a Grand tourer, like DB9/M6/CL65 type of shit.

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,377 Posts
/\ yea, they are not making an exotic, which is what the G1 was. they are making it a Grand tourer, like DB9/M6/CL65 type of shit.
I didn't realize that. That greatly detracts from it's class.

·
Insert key, crank, BHG.
4,377 Posts
:werd: they should be making a super exotic NSX, and a Grand tourer Legend!
Lol. Around 2004, I lost pretty much all faith in Acura and their lineup. They got rid of the CL then canned the NSX and shortly after, the RSX. So what are we left with? A bunch of boat luxury cars, most of which don't even satisfy my need for real wood. I of course can't afford any of them anyway but thats for the best as I wouldn't want to buy an Acura off the lot today with their lineup.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh come on the tl type-s is pretty impressive. 285 hp with a six speed. they haven't lost all hope LOL

·
LIVING LEGEND
178 Posts
i hate the fact that its gonna be a v10 wat happened to japanese power with small engines u might as well make it a mustang damn!!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
oh come on the tl type-s is pretty impressive. 285 hp with a six speed. they haven't lost all hope LOL
That sounds great, but the fact that it remains front drive is not all that attractive. They need to give enthusiasts and loyalists a rear drive sedan.
Or, they could put SH-AWD on the TL-S and call it a day.

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
That sounds great, but the fact that it remains front drive is not at that attractive. They need to give enthusiasts and loyalists a rear drive sedan.
Or, they could put SH-AWD on the TL-S and call it a day.
yes but let us set it to full RWD if u wanted to :p

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah, but honda/acura has never been a awd or rwd car company. i agree that i would rather have a awd/rwd type s but i can't see it happening any time soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts