Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, a friend of mine was gonna junk this beauty, but i stepped in to the rescue.

Acura Legend S 1989.

Engine wouldn't start, we suspected the damn main relay as many people were having the same problem, turned out to be a faulty fuel pump. i banged it around with a little bit and it started pumping.....car had been sitting for 6 months straight!...runs like a charm...will pick it up on thursday...

interior is ....all leather GONE!!
i love the look of it...never had a honda car...i'm more of a mazda guy...

hope to have fun with this one!

· Registered
4,259 Posts
Alejo_NIN said:
Well, a friend of mine was gonna junk this beauty, but i stepped in to the rescue.

Acura Legend S 1989.

i love the look of it...never had a honda car...i'm more of a mazda guy...

hope to have fun with this one!
Welcome aboard Alejo_NIN... oh yeah! you'll have lots of fun with this ride, enjoy :)

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
414Toyz said:
Mazda----uugghh!! Welcome to the life of luxury
HEY!, come on....mazda never had any luxury cars, except for the 929 from 1980's up to 1993....

two very different cars...anyways..i didn't come here to say what make was better...

for me honda has always been #$%^ but it doesn't matter either...because i might be proven wrong with this car :p

thanx to everyone...tomorrow i will pick it up and take pix...

PS: I drive a Mazdaspeed Protege 03 2.0l-turbocharged

· Registered
242 Posts
hey there alejo nin, welcome to the family. Where do you live in Miami, I went to Shenendoah jr and the to Miami hi. I love Miami, miss cuban food and pastries.

· Registered
2,038 Posts
WELCOME!!
well mazda was basically a ford.....
as for your s legend...you have an ls probably the l is missing.

the legend imo was a well thought out car by honda.
the engines in these thing last for a long time....thats if you maintain them.
despite the looks of the car, what it lacks in imo, the power and reliability sure as hell makes up for it....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.