Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
14,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My boss finally got his coupe fixed and repainted, after getting hit twice (not his fault) He had the whole coupe repainted, OEM Cashmere Silver. Turned out awesome! Although it still has a few defects, and a few things still need to be finished up, door moldings, and the front bumper, plus they didn't paint the nozzle's anyways enough babble, onto the pictures :)

can't have a mint legend thread with out interior shots :)

yup, thats a 6spd with a short shifter and TL boot and knob.

·
I want K-Sports..
1,427 Posts
Liar.. I don't see anything. FAIL!

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,481 Posts
those are some sexy pile of red X's
haha yeah i am loving the JDM mesh grille and those ksports and the stromung, dont forget about those sexy lamin-x yellow fogs! haha!

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Excellent paint like new now, but that wasn't your coupe !!! still waiting to see yours get painted in 1 of these days ...

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
I came in this thread hoping you finally painted your coupe, while part of me is sad that this isn't true, you made up with pics of another kicking coupe (which i just noticed has a tl shift knob I wonder where he got that idea :lol:) so it's all good.

·
Banned
14,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
/\ HE got the idea. it was my idea. but he assume it was naturally gonna happen after first trying mine out, hehe. but yea, it was ACTUALLY me that installed it all.... haha... notice my old exhaust too. fits so WELL in there. :)

I'm thinking about installing my old blacked out tails, see how well that fits with the exhaust, and trying to convince him into a lip spoiler, since they are still gonna be painting a thing or two.

i guess the thread title was ment to be deceiving.

·
Banned
14,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea wyatt, that was the point of the title :)

do me a favor - get some 'back to black' (mothers) and rub it on all of the black rubber trim. Don't get it on the paint or glass (if you do gently wipe it off).

Be liberal in the amount you use. It will look loads better. :)
see i've tried that stuff and DIDN'T like the results. It seemed just like tireshine, which i use my coupe, and it works the same. I still have the bottle of it too.

·
what!
4,698 Posts
yea wyatt, that was the point of the title :)

see i've tried that stuff and DIDN'T like the results. It seemed just like tireshine, which i use my coupe, and it works the same. I still have the bottle of it too.
The way to do it is rub it all in, then get a clean cloth and rub out the excess - it will look lightyears better. :) try it on the gutter rubber on the roof.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Very nice paint job. Just curious to know how much a nice paint job like that costs? I've seen paint jobs like that run around $5k in the past, but sometimes they are a bit more reasonable.

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
looks great...now he just needs that driver seat recovered...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.