Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
G

·
I must say hands down you've got one of the most UNIQUE Coupes out there.. Quoting ppl from the meet "Its not even a Legend anymore":D

Ha Ha you got the 19's too... What brand? and what happened to your old rims?:)

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Badassbabe messed up your front camber.
Make sure that mod is not installed when you actually drive the car or the inner sides of the tires will unevenly wear out.

Like my ever popular saying goes.

"Camber, anyone?"

-Jose

(heheh)

·
Registered
368 Posts
badass... that is a tite legend. are you going to paint it ? i mean i love the silver, but a nice candy blue or along those lines would make it soooooooo hot ! anyws keep the mods coming :)

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Hurleysurf24 said:
badass... that is a tite legend. are you going to paint it ? i mean i love the silver, but a nice candy blue or along those lines would make it soooooooo hot ! anyws keep the mods coming :)
uhhh, errr. that is a custom paint job..it used to be blue llol

Kevon, man that is very sweet...we will be ready for NOPI thjis year :)

I love that first pic too....

how's the model search going?
That was at StoneCrest and you didn't come and get me??:rolleyes:

j/k

·
Registered
48 Posts
I give you props, you got one of the tightest legends out there.

-Mike

G

·
Sweet dude, what happend to your other racing harts? They are both some sweet rims, glad to see that you got your car back in one piece.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I preferred your other rims over those since those have soooo many spokes...Anyways, lookin pretty good man.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.