Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's a couple of shots with the Quantum Teks and a 2"+ drop.
Note these are 18 x 7.5 with a +42mm offset, no scrubbing.

Here is the new powerplant, complete with CAI:

Here is a 3/4 rear shot

Front shot

http://www.legendarylegendz.com/Jasmyn_02.html

Here are some pics from yesterday....

and a *glimpse* of my new interior...(thanks Sammy)

What do you think?

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Nice job Leon. I like the QT's better than the Chrome Enkeis personally.... Must have washed it before you took the pics:D b/c that thing looks clean.... Good job...

Who did the TYPEII Swap for you? Cya.

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
DAMN THAT COLOR LOOKS SO GOOD ON THE LEGENDS. I WAS THINKING ABOUT PAINTING MY GS THAT COLOR. BUT ANYWAYS LOOKING GOOD

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sweet car !! Love the rims... Love the colour, but I find it attracts too many cops...:D

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys!

Matt....I washed it a couple of days before....and yes, I do like those better than the Eneki's, even though they are less expensive, they are more sporty and less "bling-bling".
I like the Enkeis when I had them though...lots of compliments...but even more so now....I guess its good to be different...not vinyl decals everywhere different, but as far as wheels go...

Thank you, Darren...I would miss my coupe too...but I guess the Soarer can take care of you for now, huh? How do you like it in comparison to the Legend? BTW, are you contemplating going to Carlisle? I am thinking about it...would be great to meet you and all the other LEgend guys :)

GS and cnd, thanks again on the color...I have been blessed to not be harassed by the police....I was pulled over once for doing 83 in a 55 but it got dropped when I went to court. Another time I got on the highway with the Enkei's doing 95mph and the Georgia State Patrol got behind me and saw the USMC sticker, pulled beside me and said slow it down buddy. Whew! I sure was thankful of that! See, as many others will tell you....you don't need to go to Germany to visit the Autobahn, just TRY to drive the speed limit here....HAHAHA...FAT chance. Keep up or Keep out is what I feel these people think.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice Coupe!
Reminds me of my own 91 L- also same red- a ***** to maintain. I totaled the car in December. I just bought a 93 LS Coupe white. Stock for now but will start all over again. I enjoyed your your pics.
Thanks,
Mark

G

·
Looking GOOOD!

What CAI is that Leon??? Is it protected from water getting up there?? Feeling that drop on +42 offset HARD!:D Man since u rockin the TypeII get the back trim painted...:D

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Looking GOOOD!

Thai.95LCoupe said:
What CAI is that Leon??? Is it protected from water getting up there?? Feeling that drop on +42 offset HARD!:D Man since u rockin the TypeII get the back trim painted...:D
It is a Weapon R (2k1) that I modified.
Next plan is to paint the black trim and do the interior

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
DAMMMNNNN

I'm digging it like a grave. thats nice.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Damn, that looks nice. I just realized that the chrome is pretty strong, I guess I don't see it much on my cars because they're both white.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LeGenDz said:
NICE! :)

How'd you get that court ticket dropped!?
Came in clean cut, dressed professionally as always ;)...(disembowels any chance I am some rice-boy puink with a flashy car).
Said "yes ma'am, yes your honor" the entire time (some idiots say "Yea, Naa or Nope"). Yes, I had a female judge..so it does help to be sharp. :)
Provide documentation to support your case...my argument was roilling on 18's, speedo could be off...had speedo checked out to prove if off or not and at what speed. Also, brought info on how cars are shoit and if this is a case of speeding or keeping up with the flow...ummmm, GA people, you can back me on this...83 is not fast in a 55 is it ;) lol....but it was a holiday weekend, AND my car is red, and the Mustang next to me was white....so easy kill was the RED coupe with the CHROME Enkei's!!

Just remained calm, cool and collective, and she threw it out.
NEXT! ;)

Thank God!
That was a $500 ticket

·
Registered
685 Posts
Man I musta just been getting lucky, a few years back i used to ditch cops like crazy. I never once got stopped or caught at speed, nowdays I drive a lot slower and dont race quite so often. (my closest call was racing a vette, was doing 120+ and passed a speed trap, thank god for offramp and the legends good brakes)

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
flashdragoon said:
Man I musta just been getting lucky, a few years back i used to ditch cops like crazy. I never once got stopped or caught at speed, nowdays I drive a lot slower and dont race quite so often. (my closest call was racing a vette, was doing 120+ and passed a speed trap, thank god for offramp and the legends good brakes)
do you have x-drilled rotors now?

You will love them, if not

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
NICE LEON..... I love the color man... Shiny Red is sweet.

My first two cars were both red, and they were a pain to keep clean, but I would keep that car clean every day.

also, your pics always look so sharp... keep 'em coming:)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I like the collage effect:) ... Very nice pix too

Could you send me some of those, especially the one in the middle... tight pics that can go in my scrapbook folder.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts