Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
Looks great and it's in good shape :D Is that the factory rear spoiler? Haven't seen many like that.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
yea

Josh S said:
Looks great and it's in good shape :D Is that the factory rear spoiler? Haven't seen many like that.
that's the 1990 factory spoiler that came on the LS models as an option. ;)

Nice coupe man.
I wish I found one just like that , but 5 speed.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Re: Re: yea

vince said:

I did find one exactly like that in a 5-speed. That's the only time I seriously considered selling my car. But I didn't ;)
man, dont tell me these things! :)

my ultimate goal is to have a G1 and G2 garage.

G1 , 5speed w/ upgraded motor from my buddies at (get a good 230-250 hp out of it, easily)...

http://www.brauningmotorsports.com

And keep my current G2 I got.... w/ minor modifications.

Of course, these types of things take $$$, and well, you know.. I gotta sell my automatic G1 in Boston first, to make things roll my way. :)

-J

·
Registered
386 Posts
HEY VINCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Legend Coupe looks great as for the spoiler it came standard on all LS models it was an option on the L and the base models. One more thing I seriously pray that you are going to get those 17 inch Racing Hart rims you did a photo shop job on when you showed us what they would like on your car man they look awsome and with a set of ground control springs and some bilstein struts and shocks the look would be menacing. There are times I look at my coupe from the rear and with the 17 inch konig rated-r rims and the 225-45-zr17 inch tires it looks so muscular I can't wait to get the ground control springs and bilstein struts because I know it will look like it can take on anything. One day I'll be able to take some pictures with a digital camera so I can post some pics for you guys.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: HEY VINCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Bigs said:
One more thing I seriously pray that you are going to get those 17 inch Racing Hart rims you did a photo shop job on
How about a donation in lieu of that prayer? :D Seriouly though, I have a lot of stuff that I have to do before I can consider getting rims.

·
Registered
62 Posts
nice car, but i have a question

i saw that you took the lid of the airbox off. does that help with performance at all? does it sound different? and is it harming the car in anyway?? Sorry bout the stupid questions, but if you say it is worth, it i'll go take mine off right now.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: nice car, but i have a question

AZN Ac said:
i saw that you took the lid of the airbox off. does that help with performance at all? does it sound different? and is it harming the car in anyway?? Sorry bout the stupid questions, but if you say it is worth, it i'll go take mine off right now.
It sounds different. Take it off and see if you like the louder sound. Besides, that I don't see any side effects, unless you count the fact that I am revving higher to hear it, and this causes fuel economy to suffer. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts