Ok hopefully that works for ya.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
pretty impressive my friend...:D :D

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Wow dude...Your legend is quite unique...Please do tell how you did the tails...Awesome man..One of a kind...:)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Also, can you post pics of your legend coupe rear seats? Thanks.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Matt Whelan said:
Hey Matt, that was a sedan.........A Phat Sedan I must say. Yeah, I need some interior shots too.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Matt Whelan said:
Sorry, they aren't currently in the car right now. I bought it off a friend for $50 bucks. Yeah Front seats, back seats and door panels for $50. They are tan/beige (I dunno) in color. My interior is blue/grey. as you can tell, they dont match at all LOL. I took them out so i can have them redone in black and blue/grey hopefully.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Matt Whelan said:
Wow dude...Your legend is quite unique...Please do tell how you did the tails...Awesome man..One of a kind...:)
It was quite a pain to do actually. It took me about 2 days to do them. NO CUTTING or DRILLING was involved. This means you can slap these babies in another sedan if you wanted to. Basically I took R32 Skyline tail lights, totally demolished my stock tailights, and then using them as a mounting frame for the R32's. The height of the R32's are EXACTLY the height of the Legend tailights. The curvature is however different. So I cut the original lense and cut the corner off the R32's ( was very scary cutting skyline tailights) and grafted them together. All in all, it was very well worth it. They have the sickest glow to them at night and its definately better than ANY Altezza lights.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
assmaster said:
how did you do the headlights?
That wasn't even as hard as the Tailights.(I smell another HOWTO here).

1. Take off the bumper. There are 4 bolts holding it on.
2. Take off the corner lights (important).
3. Remove all the headlight bolts.
4. Using a flat screw driver, remove the clamps off the headlight.
5. Using a heat gun or blow drier. heat up a portion of the corner of the headlight. You can use Boiling water too if you wanted. thats how I took off the lense off my tailights.
6. Once you have gotten a portion of the headlights to come off, use the hair drier/heat gun to heat up the glue along the remaining portion of the healights while you are GENTLY pulling them apart.
7. Now your headlight cover is removed. Take the screws off the headlight rings and then take them trim off.
8. Paint them in the color you wish. (I chose Chameleon purple green. You cant tell unless you are close. )
9. now reinstall everything once you are done painting.
10. with the hair drier/heat gun again, heat up the glue around the healight. You can use glue if you dont want to re-use the same healight adhesive.
11. after everything is nice an guey, use the clamps that you took off to hold the lense to the headlight. You can put the headlight back on cause these clamps will hold as the glue dries.
12. Now you have painted headlights. I have seen people do it in their car color also. like a read coupe with red headlights.

·
Registered
460 Posts

hey man!...you hae beaten me to it. I was asking people if they ever done a r32 conversion. Geez...it's sweet. are those the 4dr or 2dr tailights? My headlights are just like yours except now i have my stock coner lamps because i cracked my other ones.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Reno5658 said:

hey man!...you hae beaten me to it. I was asking people if they ever done a r32 conversion. Geez...it's sweet. are those the 4dr or 2dr tailights? My headlights are just like yours except now i have my stock coner lamps because i cracked my other ones.
Those are 4dr customed the tailights to the car not the other way around. It would look kinda wierd if the car was matched to the tailights. Oh I did this like 2 weeks ago. Everything by myself. Including the skyline bumper.

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
thats a very sexy car hmmmmm wouldnt i like to get a piece of that lol THATS SHARPE i like i like my friens like we all lie:D

·
Registered
100 Posts
wasn't that Rob's car? He sold it for an IS300

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
xenonk said:
wasn't that Rob's car? He sold it for an IS300
Actually, I knew Rob before he drove the Legend. and No this is not his car. He had a 95. But we had talks about doing custom bumpers before he got rid of his Legend. M5 or IS300 nothing can replace a Legend except a new one.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
whiplash9001 said:

Hey Matt, that was a sedan.........A Phat Sedan I must say. Yeah, I need some interior shots too.
COUPE rear seats :D

Hey man! KUDOS to you...maybe you can represent out there for us...or fly on down with Nikki and Pympdaddi (peer pressure) ;) from LA

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Leon Millette said:

COUPE rear seats :D

Hey man! KUDOS to you...maybe you can represent out there for us...or fly on down with Nikki and Pympdaddi (peer pressure) ;) from LA
The coupe seats look better anyways. Plus NO ONE can ride in the back anymore cause of the Cyber Rear bumper. Its a 2 seater Legend Sedan now

·
Registered
393 Posts
What up? I see you've been hitting up quite a few boards. I saw you walking around in my turf over on www.sportsnimports.com.

Welcome aboard. Nice car. Just don't let everyone on sni know that there's finally someone with a nicer car than me. :D

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
95LSTypeII said:
What up? I see you've been hitting up quite a few boards. I saw you walking around in my turf over on www.sportsnimports.com.

Welcome aboard. Nice car. Just don't let everyone on sni know that there's finally someone with a nicer car than me. :D
You cant say mine is better or yours is better. They are just unique. :D

·
Junior Mint
629 Posts
Wow, that is truly nice. Good job.

I like the front bumper in the last two pics. Is that the one you got on now?

You should come to the next Socal meet, June 15th in Irvine if you can make it.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.