Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this site and forum. I stumbled on it but am glad I did. I'm looking to purchase my first Legend. Every past owner I've talked to loves them. I'm looking at a '94 L. The owner was honest on most details but neglected to say the car had just been repainted. The paint job is good, however. The radiator was also replaced which leads me to suspect it has been in an accident. However, the carfax report shows a very clean record. The vehicle has about 85,000 miles on it with all records. It was a one owner car serviced at 30K, 45K but not at 60K miles. The car drives very well and the interior is mint. It's been driven in Florida. What is a good price for this vehicle from what I've told you? Anything in particular I should be concerned about? Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you.

Bigbroiii

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
First off, welcome to the forums...I was hoping that the acura-legend.com name would hopefully accidentally get us some extra users that decided to type that URL in...Is that how you got here?

Radiators are probably the most common thing replaced on legends...I've had to replace mine at about 90K miles.... I would offer 10,500 for that legend...Maybe more if the person is picky on the price...Good luck.

·
Registered
702 Posts
let's see...for a 94 legend L, i think 10,500 is a bit high. you should try for something around 9,500, but not much more. trust me, simply because carfax report is clean does not mean that it hasn't been in an accident. if you have body shop connections, it is so simple to have everything done under the table with no records. i bought a 94 legend L sedan a few months ago, i bought it for $9,300 and I am very happy with it and would not trade it for anything. suggestions, take it to your own mechanic and have him check everything, including transmission. if everything appears to be fine, see if you can get a better price and make an offer. But never rush to a conclusion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts