Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Type II King
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked these up recently, i still need to get them bored, they are off the is300 sport design model. I like them more then the regular is300 rims or tl rims because the legend body is very smooth and those rims have sharp cuts to them, it doesn't really flow with our car in my opinion. Anyways.. here are some pictures, don't make fun of my wheel gap.. it just means my car is lighter then yours :p ill be getting some ksports in the future to fix that. Tell me what you guys think.

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
is ur car still jacked up in those pix or is the wheel gap that much? that doesn't seem normal unless u got a REALLY thin tire on there

·
Xb*x L*v*: * 40 *u*c* *
2,481 Posts
oh yeah those are nothing i have 92 pairs of those sitting in the garage somewhere. haha those look good with the legend, please tell me though that your car is jacked up and not on the rim, if you then man you need to lower that car a bit. Looks nice though!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
i think the car is so high because he stated they're not bored out yet. nice wheels though.

·
Banned
14,938 Posts
He said they still need to be bored....I'm sure its still jacked....
nope, you can see the jack sitting on the side.

guys remember he stipped his coupe like me. I noticed my coupe sitting higher after removing everything, even if just a little but if it raised my coupe on K-sports imagine what the less weight does to stock suspension.

either case, they aren't too bad. remind me of the TSX rims. I can't wait to see them fully installed and not in the garage, even thou they aren't my style, i'm more of a 5 spoke guy. although these are the same style as OEM sedan wheels :)

·
I want K-Sports..
1,427 Posts
^^ I'll raise ya 2.00 and call. =P

-Paypal ready. lol

·
difficult to kill
722 Posts
He said they still need to be bored....I'm sure its still jacked....
i would have to agree with this statement thats what my first impression was.

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
it better be jacked up....if he let it down and its that high and that rim isn't fully on the hub due to the smaller bore....OUCH!!!!

·
Type II King
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
for some reason when i jack my car up and let it down, it sits up really high like this until i release my ebrake then it goes down to normal height. Once i bore the rims out ill take some better shots.

here is my normal wheel gap

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.