Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is finally looking the way I wanted it back in the early 90's. I always loved the OEM look, but wanted the coupe wheels. When I saw Bling's "Legend on the River" photos it re-ignited the fire under my ass to buy some 7 spokes asap...thanks Bling.

I had the rims installed Thursday and was so excited I purchased all new detailing products. Meguiar's Smooth Surface Clay Kit, Meguiar's Cleaner Wax and Mother's Back to Black.

I'm no photographer, but did my best. I hope you like. IMHO my car is starting to look a little more...well...Splendid :lol:

BEFORE

My old rims are for sale - see my sig for link

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
WOOW!!!! That's BEAUTIFUL!! I'm lovin' the look of the car with the new rims now. I've gotta get me some of those! This car is amazing! Way to go! :bowdown:
BTW, I love your car so much I set the first picture you uploaded as the background to my computer. Hope you don't mind :bowdown:

·
Banned
14,676 Posts
WOOW!!!! That's BEAUTIFUL!! I'm lovin' the look of the car with the new rims now. I've gotta get me some of those 7 spoke rims! This car is amazing! Way to go! :bowdown:
BTW, I love your car so much I set the first picture you uploaded as the background of my computer. Hope you don't mind :bowdown:
there's someone on the forum selling a set with good tires. check the market place

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I always loved the OEM look, but wanted the coupe wheels. When I saw Bling's "Legend on the River" photos it re-ignited the fire under my ass to buy some 7 spokes asap...thanks Bling.
I'm really glad to hear that, I love these wheels too.

Got really lucky when Joe said he had a refinished set. :yes:

Enjoy em bro, they look great on your sedan!

sedan's always look good with those wheels!
Yea they do. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:bowdown: that is probably the best Golden Glow(GGP) I have ever seen.

wait,wait, that is the best golden glow I have ever seen
I second that. Golden Glow looks amazing when it's in good condition.
wow - thanks...that is really nice to hear

sedan's always look good with those wheels!
agreed. Here is my quote to Blingting in "Legend on the River" ....5-2-08 "Call me simple, but I really like the 7 spoke OEM's on the sedan....especially your sedan. I've been on the lookout for a set...hopefully some day."

7 spokers are very flattering on gold. Nice.
Splendid indeed! That car is immaculate. Nice work. :2cool:
Enjoy em bro, they look great on your sedan!
fan'flipping tastic! OEM just works for me!

good job
thanks for the kind words...Means a lot. You guys (and some others) have set the standard.

WOOW!!!! That's BEAUTIFUL!! I'm lovin' the look of the car with the new rims now. I've gotta get me some of those 7 spoke rims! This car is amazing! Way to go! :bowdown:
BTW, I love your car so much I set the first picture you uploaded as the background of my computer. Hope you don't mind :bowdown:
I'm ok with that. Thanks. There have been a few sets that have popped up here after I purchased mine. I'll see if I can find them and pm you.

looks good I like :hitit:

Where did you have them installed(considering I probably know the place)? lol

also, is that infront of town hall? sry im not familiar with nisky
Thanks.

They were installed by Capitaland Tire in Latham (old Wolf Road). Really close to my work. I drop it off and walk. They hook me up because I bring all our work vehicles there.

Yes that is Nisky's Town Hall. What part of Albany are you? My S-I-L and B-I-L live in the Buckingham Lake area off Western Ave.

·
Registered
988 Posts
They were installed by Capitaland Tire in Latham (old Wolf Road). Really close to my work. I drop it off and walk. They hook me up because I bring all our work vehicles there.

Yes that is Nisky's Town Hall. What part of Albany are you? My S-I-L and B-I-L live in the Buckingham Lake area off Western Ave.
oh yes I know where you're talking about
I'll PM you approx. where I live

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
looks good, now you have one of the cleaner OEMs
Thanks.

i feel like selling my set of 7 spokes to one of the sedan guys. they look greay on a 4 door. plus i want some different rims for my coupe.
Sure now you say that. I jokingly asked you to sell me your rims when your friend spit gravel at your ride and broke your window, etc.

4/28/08......"Dude...I think its totaled...how much for your wheels? J/K...I know poor taste at this moment, you may laugh a week/month from now."

BTW - do you find it funny now? :lol:

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Woah, gold is as smooth as butter ... your car looks really fantastic in GOLDEN GLOW plus 7 spokes OEM wheels, can't get any better than that. :thumbsup:

The 2nd and the 3rd pictures are my favorite choices and saved.

·
Registered
483 Posts
nice and clean!! and yeah, i agree, that sedan is just GLOWING! Awesome pics, good to see yet another super clean legend.. :) :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.