Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new rims what do yal think. this came off of my brothers m3 he is gettin new rims 19s. here is a pic of them

Attachments

G

·
0 Posts
Cool I just dont like multi hole rims... Nice design and they looked excellent on the M3..

Ahhhh Georgia Subdivisions... I miss home.. Hey I use to go out with a female that lived off of Hwy 120 and peachtree ind blvd.. Duluth brings back memories..:D

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
tight. what size ?17's

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey no those arent 17s i upgraded to 18s. i will lower once i get some money but i dont know when that will be

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cody, are you goin to panama in march? i am not goin to the spring fling but i will be there april the 1st when my spring break starts.

·
No So*p For Yo*!
430 Posts
Problem....

hey, you can't use the rims. bolt patterns don't match. sorry man.
BMW: 5x120mm
Acura: 5x114.5mm

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey they fit look at the top picture. its a pic of them on my car. the rims have a universal bolt pattern. so it fits on any car. i drove around with them on already. i dont have them on now cuz my brother is waitin to get his 19s.

·
No So*p For Yo*!
430 Posts
really?! hrm. guess they work then. :) hehe. usually for 10 bolt rims, they are 114.5 or 110mm. didn't know they come in 114.5 and 120mm. but hey, if they work, who cares! hehe :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts