Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting some 18's or 19's for my Legend next summer to replace my 17's. I currently have 17" Hyper-silver ADR GT-Sports w/ +48 offset. They ride great but I just want something bigger. I was looking at the 18" Racing Hart M5's but they are pretty expensive and then I found the ADR (RS Limited) Valkyrie:

They look real similar so I just figured why not go with the ADR one instead, even though the one that I really like is the multi-piece one:

I first gained interest in these wheels when I saw them in The Fast and the Furious... What size do you think these are?

Does anybody know how much the M5 one pieces cost, and then how much the multi piece ones are? I couldn't find anybody that sold them. Some of my friends just told me that they are really expensive.

Could someone photoshop the Valkyries on my car as 18's and also as 19's?

What offset do you guys think I will need so that they don't rub?

Thanks

·
Registered
851 Posts
To answer some of your questions.

The M5 at the Supra on the Fast and The Furious is 19", not sure the correct width and offset, but it is 19".

RH M5 one piece might cost you about 2100 for 18" with tires, and I don't think they made it in 19".

RH M5 multipiece will cost you about 3200 for 18" with tires, and 19" is about 4200 with tires. It is not cheap indeed.

If you want to run 19x8, you need at least +50 offset, and if you run 18x7.5, I think you can get away with about +45 offset.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Legend GS, did you use MS Paint ;)

I think that you actually helped me decide though. I think I'm probably gonna end up doing my same wheels that I have right now in 18". I don't think that the 19" ones have enough offset, only +42.

If I do 18x7.5 though with +42 offset will that work? What tire size would I want to use. Does that mean that I would need 225/40R18 tires? Thanks

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
SpeedDemon said:

If I do 18x7.5 though with +42 offset will that work? What tire size would I want to use. Does that mean that I would need 225/40R17 tires? Thanks
18x7.5 with +42 offset should work, I think leon has the same setup and he doesn't have any problems. Also with 18x7.5, you would need 225/40/18 since it is 18inch rims you need 18inch tires;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ive seen some similar to these on Ebay but they were Konig, I bought some Live Wires from the cat selling them, 18X7.5 for $450 brand new.

Just a heads up.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
WhiteLegend said:

18x7.5 with +42 offset should work, I think leon has the same setup and he doesn't have any problems. Also with 18x7.5, you would need 225/40/18 since it is 18inch rims you need 18inch tires;)
That is correct...no problems at all...if you lower it over 1.5", I suggest a camber kit

1 - 10 of 10 Posts