Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2000 RL 49,000 after reading all the posts here I am def happy with my decision. Paid 15,200 usd at the dealer. I also broke down and coughed up 1800 for a 3/36000 warr btb. It worked out to less than $15 extra a month. Good thing bc my wife tried the car out and when we went to put up the left passenger window it sound like an ice crusher and stopped about 3in shy. I will be at the dealer in the am. I guess its already paid for its first month prem. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the good info.

At first I was not sure about FWD and non-german. My other car is an 88 528e and I am half Italian and grew up there(Italy) almost 10 years. So I was a bit biased towards the Euro cars. Don't think I made a mistake.
Ciao

· Registered
221 Posts
i paid 1k for carmax warrenty,..to be honest with you, i dont think rl's really need it. ( if maintained properly). its my first year of ownership,..and 30k miles later,... the rl has been flawless. congrats on your purchase, you wont be disapointed. welcome to the forums, :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.