· Registered
519 Posts
i dont know about those, i think the CL rims are better

the RSX rims make it look a little cheaper

but thats just my opinion!

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I really hate to part with these since I had them freshened up with bright silver and a ton of clear but I my wife thinks I'm opening a tire store in the garage. If someone "really" wants them let me know. PS - tires are fair.

· dealer-opted track pack
3,469 Posts
By the way...
My brother and I removed a wheel off the '06 RSX-S yesterday
to better access the oil filter and compare the wheel weight with the 16" '03 RSX-S wheel.
The 17"s are pretty light! They weigh maybe a lb. more than the '03's 16"s.

· Registered
4,439 Posts
Counterpoint.

The CL rims looked far better for the coupe.

The spokes on the RSX wheels are too thin.

The rear fitment looks particulary bad, definitely need to lower with those rims.

But stop, you're the guy who bought the 95 L Coupe with 45k miles. Probably one of the cleanest coupes on the board.

Now you have put rims from an RSX on it, and are going to have to lower it to make it look right. That makes me sad, that coupe was pristine, and stock.

Oh well.. I apologize for being critical, but that car started out looking perfect, the CL rims looked okay, and now the RSX rims just look bad.

· Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Arnach, don't worry, I'm probably not going to lower it and I have the stock wheels as well as a set of GS wheels in the garage. I too like the stock look and won't deviate much or to anything that can't easily be put back to stock. Thanks for your opinion.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.