Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HOW MANY LEGEND LOVERS WOULD LIKE TO SEE A PHAT BODY KIT COME OUT FOR THE 91-95 4 DOOR LEGEND B/C WE ARE IN PROCESS OF MAKING A KIT FOR A MAXIMA RIGHT NOW.IN A MONTH WE WILL SEE IF PEOPLE WANT A KIT TO COME OUT FOR THE LEGEND TO SEE IF IT IS EVEN WORTH IT.I WILL TRY TO HAVE ABOUT PIC. IN ABOUT A MONTH.FOR THE TWO DOOR LEGENDS IM GONNA SEE IF THEY CAN MAKE IT FOR BOTH.IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME AT [email protected][/email] ALL THE KIT WOULD BE FIBERGLASS AND REPLACEMENT BUMPERS.

·
Registered
107 Posts
hellya im interested i have only found one for my 95 4dr that is even remotly cool and that is the cyber!

·
Registered
397 Posts
MAXXIMUM TUNING said:
HOW MANY LEGEND LOVERS WOULD LIKE TO SEE A PHAT BODY KIT COME OUT FOR THE 91-95 4 DOOR LEGEND B/C WE ARE IN PROCESS OF MAKING A KIT FOR A MAXIMA RIGHT NOW.IN A MONTH WE WILL SEE IF PEOPLE WANT A KIT TO COME OUT FOR THE LEGEND TO SEE IF IT IS EVEN WORTH IT.I WILL TRY TO HAVE ABOUT PIC. IN ABOUT A MONTH.FOR THE TWO DOOR LEGENDS IM GONNA SEE IF THEY CAN MAKE IT FOR BOTH.IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS EMAIL ME AT [email protected][/email] ALL THE KIT WOULD BE FIBERGLASS AND REPLACEMENT BUMPERS.
That would be a more than welcome addition, considering almost every aftermarket vendor must have bumped their heads. It seems no one makes aftermarket stuff tor the legend, and especially the sedans. I would sure like to see something else other than the few legend kits out there.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Certainly me want!!!
Is it possible to try and doa body kit for a 1986 4 dr, or not enough interest?
Also want one for a 1989 4 dr

PLEAAASSE!!
:p

·
Registered
57 Posts
MAXXIMUM TUNING said:
I personally think it would be a good idea for you to show us design sketches and take feedback from us. After all we are the "authority" on all that is Legend. oh wait why do I care I have a coupe :p

·
Registered
327 Posts
91-95 COUPE KITS please.
FAT rear bumper, nice sides (supra side with vents)
and a CRAZY front end:D :D :D
something that when people see it they will say HOLY SMOKE
and make sure you can ship to CANADA or I will drive down and PICK IT UP.
Also PLEASE do it soon as I about going to just fully customize one in SEPTEMBER if I don't see any I like or I can't get the one that I want from JAPAN.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Eye Candy said:
91-95 COUPE KITS please.
FAT rear bumper, nice sides (supra side with vents)
and a CRAZY front end:D :D :D
something that when people see it they will say HOLY SMOKE
and make sure you can ship to CANADA or I will drive down and PICK IT UP.
Also PLEASE do it soon as I about going to just fully customize one in SEPTEMBER if I don't see any I like or I can't get the one that I want from JAPAN.
I agree with Eye Candy, you guys have the potential to lead the way in production of a body style so bad ass, so straight up gansta' it would make your market boom! ...and the ladies swoon.

Give the legend the respect it deserves... and that will get you respect you deserve.

Best of Luck you guys you have my full support!

p.s. try and make a euro lowrider :D :D

G

·
Now it works, but I would have tos ee it on a Legend before I could decide if I would like it. I doubt that I would though, I just like the looks of the stock skirts all around. I think that the Legend is just such a clean looking car that it is nearly impossible to make it look any better.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts