Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some bulbs yesterday and thought they turned out great. Sorry for the different sizing and quality, but it's not too bad. They looked better, but when I post they all come out different sizes, so sorry for so much.

Before Lights From Front:

After Lights From Front:

Lights on Garage Before:

Lights on Garage After:

Difference With Passenger Bulb Only:

Thanks for looking.

· Sales Guido
1,105 Posts
Cool pics. I bought my dad some silverstars for his 4Runner for Christmas...they're pretty solid lights.

· Registered
81 Posts
Yeah, I added some a year ago and the look is great. Not quite HID but no yellow like regular halogens. The ONLY negative I've had is that both sides have needed to be replaced already - But it was still worth it! Enjoy your new lights.

· legend status
1,680 Posts
R.dub said:
Yeah, I added some a year ago and the look is great. Not quite HID but no yellow like regular halogens. The ONLY negative I've had is that both sides have needed to be replaced already - But it was still worth it! Enjoy your new lights.
haha of course no where close to HID - but still a great replacement for stock! had those on my g1 - loved em :).

· Premium Member
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys, I'm wary of getting an HID kit, because I see them on cars and trucks sometimes and they look terrible to me. I don't know what color they are that I see, but I am guessing they are the 6000k, on vehicles and it doesn't look anything like an HID projection, it looks like the color aqua kinda, not really white bright with at hint of blue, maybe that is not 6000k but I think so. That is the kit I was going to get, but it seems they look too blue and too fake. I think now I'd go with 5300k and have jsut brighter white. I now will not do any of that, if I had more knowledge and money, or when I get that, I'd love to retrofit projectors into it and that is the only thing I will do now, not go with the kits, nothing wrong with them, just my preference.

· Registered
4,086 Posts
Thanks those pics show the difference great on a white door at night. I forgot the difference. After my silverstar conversions blew out...i just threw in some Cool Blues that i had as spares.

good thread.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.