Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i got an 1990 acura legend ls 2.7 loaded with all options. the abs pump would run like every 30 seconds so i pulled the relay and stopped that but i was wondering how to fix it. next the oil light blinks every now and then i found that it was a bad connection in the cluster or so i read. i was getting a weird idle surge so i replaced the IACV and the fast idle fixed the surge but now i was getting a weird idle so yesterday i took apart the throttle body and cleaned it out and also replaced the fuel filter. well that sure as hell helped the car is like a bullet now. but the light on the ecu still blinks yellow no matter where i adjust the idle so i just adjusted it to the idle it should be. um next i keep getting a code 12 for the egr, what should i do there? and lastly this is the big issue. at high RPM my battery light goes on when the car shifts it goes back off. i have allready replaced the battery and the alternater. its deffinitly a power drain because you can see it in my dash lights dimm out a little. its driveing me nuts i cant figure it out. i was thinking maybe the ground connections (which you can tell are factery) are shot or just not enough. well thats it for now, please help, and if i can help with any other peoples problems i will do the best i can thanx kyle:confused:

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,585 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.