Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my first post on this board, but I've been reading the posts for a while now and find them to be very interesting and informative. I posted a few times on the legend.org board and ya'll helped me out alot.

A bit about myself... Well, I'm a female and I stay in Sac, Ca for school but i'm originally from the bay.

and the legends... We own 2 G1 Acura Legends. Mine is a 1988 Bahama Gold Coupe with about 145K. Aftermarket sound but no other mods... My boyfriend owns a 1989 LS Coupe with almost 100K, aftermarket sounds, and rims but nothing else yet. Both Manual... Will try to post pics soon.

Within the past year or so we've owned three other G1 legends, but are continually looking for something better...

I'm currently looking for a G2 legend.... Still trying to decide exactly what year, but a Manual Coupe for sure.

I'm not exactly a car expert but I hope that I can be of some help to some of you as you all have been to me from just reading the posts.

-DIYOSA

·
Registered
385 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info. Distance is not an issue. We've had a G1 shipped from NY and had planned to pick one up in scottsdale AZ end of last month. Legends are worth it.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Hi'um. Welcome welcome to the family. Hope you find your time on here useful and productive. Yea, just cuz you're one of the 2 (I think) femails still up on the board, expect for your threads to get read A LOT!

Oh, and what happend to everybody besides MISS C??? Well, we all know what happend to G2Girl..... she's Jose. :D But what about the rest of em?

Edit: Ok, I see the pic now........ DAYAM CUTIE!!!!!!!!! Seriously, if I wasn't taken, definetly be maccin'. Don't mind the Chineseness, that just means I know how to cook. :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
photoshop

BTW... I love Photoshop.. been working with it for almost 5 years now... and sometimes at work... When i've got not a thing to do (and sometimes when I do), I'm always looking for some pictures to play with. So if ya'll ever need anything done... let me know.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Wow, she's incredible and very helpful already. I love her. Welcome to the boards Diyosa. I hope you enjoy it here and we just hope that we're of great help to you as much as you will be to us.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, Diyosa. I hope that you will find it to be informative and very entertaining....I know we all do....And if you happen to see a post from a guy named Jose 3030...He thinks he has a Canterbury Green Legend, but truth being told he sold it...And to this very day he's in denial....But treat him kindly...

·
Registered
541 Posts
hey welcome! i live in Sac too! there are a few other guys from sac as well. that makes two more! ur bf from sac too? well hope u like it here, its a very informative, mature board full of information.

whiplash9001 said:
Welcome to the Forum, Diyosa. I hope that you will find it to be informative and very entertaining....I know we all do....And if you happen to see a post from a guy named Jose 3030...He thinks he has a Canterbury Green Legend, but truth being told he sold it...And to this very day he's in denial....But treat him kindly...
whoa, he really sold his 6 spd? serious?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
AcuraGuy said:
hey welcome! i live in Sac too! there are a few other guys from sac as well. that makes two more! ur bf from sac too? well hope u like it here, its a very informative, mature board full of information.
Glad to know we're not the only one's burning up out here in Sac... Yes, he's in Sac too... And thus far I have found this board to be great.. I'm amazed with the number of legend lovers that are out there.

I guess we're not the only one's that will bust a u-turn in the middle of the street to chase down a legend or leave notes on cars.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
whiplash9001 said:
Damn man.

(jose sobs)

You guys dont understand. It HURTS.
:(

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
AcuraGuy said:

whoa, he really sold his 6 spd? serious?
No no. he was just saying that I never show up to meets, so apparently I've sold my 6speed canterbury green coupe.

Fact of the matter is, you guys are gonna have a BALL when you realize that all the meets I'mma go to from now on are gonna be in my G1. :)

hatersssssss :)

·
Registered
541 Posts
I guess we're not the only one's that will bust a u-turn in the middle of the street to chase down a legend or leave notes on cars.
whoa freaky! u do that too? dang i thought i was the only one! well next time we'll prolly chase each other down

·
Registered
733 Posts
jose3030 said:

No no. he was just saying that I never show up to meets, so apparently I've sold my 6speed canterbury green coupe.

Fact of the matter is, you guys are gonna have a BALL when you realize that all the meets I'mma go to from now on are gonna be in my G1. :)

hatersssssss :)
Lol.........Jose you know I'm just kidding with you about your "Canterbury Green Six Speed Legend". We're just so curious as to why we never see you. I hope you're not sitting in your room crying man.....We still love you......G2 Girl

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.