Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wassup you'll. I just got my first legend. I was given it by my dealership. It needed some work and the customer left it so i got a busted 87 that runs great now for free. I also have a 01 Integra type R. I heard that there is some pretty fast legends out there. I am calling out Kenso to race. I have modded my legend and he is going down!!!!

· Registered
604 Posts
REDLINETYPER said:
Wassup you'll. I just got my first legend. I was given it by my dealership. It needed some work and the customer left it so i got a busted 87 that runs great now for free. I also have a 01 Integra type R. I heard that there is some pretty fast legends out there. I am calling out Kenso to race. I have modded my legend and he is going down!!!!
ahahahaha :giggle: you got a free legend?? Sedan or Coupe and what do you mean the customer left it.. Busted up?? your lucky though Ill give you that. Neways welcome its good to see new members here.. Just how fast are you?? Ever took it to the track?? Later.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.