Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All. I just found out about this forum and signed up immediately. I have several cars. Among the best is my '87 Legend Coupe. More than 200K miles and still strong.

I have a few problems, but in general, I have never had such a quality car (except my NSX).

I may ask some technical questions later, but for now I'm glad to be aboard. :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum. I hope your stay here will be educational and well as enjoyable. Love that NSX of yours I guess you will be the envy of alot of members on the forum. You own a Legend and an NSX. I bet the feeling is so sweet. Hope you plan to mod them both with a few but helpful modifications. Peace and Blessing. Bigs out.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Bigs said:
...Hope you plan to mod them both with a few but helpful modifications...
Thanks for the kind words, Mr. Bigs

I bought the Legend New in 1987 and have left it stock, and really don't plan on any mods. I have about 6 people wanting the car, but it's worth too much to me. I have re-leathered the interior and kept all rust away. When shined (with ZAINO) it looks brand new.

The NSX is too new to mod. I will go for some new wheels when the tires wear out. And I want to lower it about an inch and possibly paint the calipers. What color would you recommend on a blue car? I guess red would look good, but I have been considering a bronze or gold color.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
hey tabasco,

how about going to the NY meet w/ us on April 6th to NYC.

Bring the old G1 or maybe even the trusty NSX.

:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jose3030 said:
hey tabasco,

how about going to the NY meet w/ us on April 6th to NYC.

Bring the old G1 or maybe even the trusty NSX.

:)
Jose3030,

Thanks for the invite. My wife and I will be in Marco Island sipping on Mai Tais. We will have a summer meet of all the local NSXs in Va. Usually in July. Open to all.

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
tabasco said:

Jose3030,

Thanks for the invite. My wife and I will be in Marco Island sipping on Mai Tais. We will have a summer meet of all the local NSXs in Va. Usually in July. Open to all.
Well in that case, I'll take a raincheck on the NSX invite.
We can compare 6 speeds. :)

·
Registered
386 Posts
THE VA MEET.

I'm looking forward to the VA. meet. I'll be bringing my G1 coupe. As for the calipers I think a bronze color would look awsome. It would really set off the blue paint color of the car. What size rims and tires are you looking to put on your NSX? Keep me posted about the VA. meet. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mr Bigs,

Will go to 17/18. I like the SSR GT-3 (pic below) :cool: but not available for NSX. I spoke to Tire Rack a few days ago and they tell me that a wheel almost identical will be available in a month or two. I will get then mounted with Michelin Pilots. Lots of people have different opinions about what tire should go on an NSX, I don't have any problem going with my favorite Michelins. I have had many cars in the past and I swear by them. They not only perform well, but ride great and last longer than any other tire I've ever had.

My Legend is on its second set of MMX with > than 50K miles and still look great. The last set lasted more than 80K.

I'll post about the meet as soon as I find out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts