Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys im new to the forums just wanted to say whats up ill try to post pics of my car soon its not much to see right now its jsut primer color right now cuz i have been restoring it it has 17" wheels a body kit which i know that most of you on here dont care much for but its not overdone it looks good i have the motor out right now the trans died for the 2nd time and the motor was burning oil pretty good so i just pulled it any way i start school at UTI in january so im just going to get a motor and trans from japan and put it in for now and then rebuild the old one i have some big plans for it but any way just wanted to let you guys know what i have

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya sorry about that. The body kit is the r34 skyline kit for an accord. The side skirts where to long so i had to cut about two inches out of them. that was really the only modifing i had to do to the kit. i also had to build some fornt bumper extensions so it would line up with the fenders. The sides are molded in so it looks nice and clean. i work in a body shop so the fibergalss works was easy.

· Registered
438 Posts
legenddriver2004 said:
hey guys im new to the forums just wanted to say whats up ill try to post pics of my car soon its not much to see right now its jsut primer color right now cuz i have been restoring it it has 17" wheels a body kit which i know that most of you on here dont care much for but its not overdone it looks good i have the motor out right now the trans died for the 2nd time and the motor was burning oil pretty good so i just pulled it any way i start school at UTI in january so im just going to get a motor and trans from japan and put it in for now and then rebuild the old one i have some big plans for it but any way just wanted to let you guys know what i have
You're going to be an Un-Trained Idiot!?!?! JK! I knew a few people in Phx that went there...

· because i can.
10,426 Posts
Yeah welcome to the forums man...its great to have folks here with a little bit of automotive knowledge already under their belt...

so it seems that you had to build up the kits front bumper but what about the back? Cant wait for the pics!

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had to trim a little on the back but for the most part it fit pretty well. i dont really like the back though. I havent decided rather im going to mod it or get a whole different one. ill try to post pics tommrow cuz my buddy got the camera right now, plus i dont really know how to post a pic but he does so ill get himm to help me

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sorry guys i still dont have pics up yet. i will try tomorrow. i got busey today helping one of my buddies puting 3000k hid in his fogs for his 05 rsx it looks pimp with the 6500k hid's in the headlights. the 3000k are pure yellow it looks realy good

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.