Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellas.
I just bought and White legend LS it has 128,000 and i got it for $4300 (is that a good price?) Im only 20 so my insurance is real high right now my only mod for now will probably be just an intake.
Also how hard is it to install an adio system?
This site is great!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i gotta a 91.

One quick question i took out the screws to the corner lamps but they still wont come out they are cought on something on the bottom. how do i get them out?

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Welcome to the club and hope you enjoy your time with your legend. It's common for it to not come out right away so you might have to slightly wiggle it to remove it. Where in Conneticut are you and how far is that from NYC?

·
Registered
51 Posts
corner lamps

welcome!

its kinda tricky.

its not really stuck but theres a male and female fastener. wrap a screw driver in cloth and CAREFULLY pry the corner out. try to start on the side facing the doors.

hope that helps.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Wellllllcccooooomeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :D Looking forward to seeing some pics of ur mods. R u putting some clear corners on? or changing the light bulbs? Hope it goes good. latin............

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Hey a new recrute, welcome, and enjoy the site, ask any questions you wish about your Legend and an answer you'll get.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts