Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Pulls off one of his eyes and attaches to Watch_Da_Ride's back. :D:p Welcome, post ur questions and we'll give it a shot.

Latin.......................

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Sup dun......cool headz in here just be careful with Thai.95LCoupe and LATIN_RAVER_LEGEND.......they're not all their in the head if u catch my drift;) ohhhh yeah JOSE3030 too......i think he's the ring leader:confused:

·
LEGEND
909 Posts
Hey bro, welcome aboard, you've come to the right place for anything Legend related, hopefully we can help you out with whatever u might come across with your legend...about people to keep an eye out for, lol, no comment, haha

·
Registered
398 Posts
Hate me now

i must say you have the illest smiley up in this place!! that sh** is so gangsta!! haha... everytime i see your posts i get so hyped!

oh yeah, and wus up to the new member... this forum is cool for anyone to come and talk bout legends. we like you if you drive a piece, as long as you like legends.. hehe ask away..

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey look I have a chance to welcome someone new, welcome to the forums I'm new too, these guys are wild, cool name thats what I'm saying. Normally I don't have enough time to post this much so I'm taking advantage of the open window (time) I have.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Welcome to the board watch_Da_Ride, where in NYC are you located and what year legend and is it a coupe or sedan?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yO. what up again _
didn't realise you ppl pay such keen interest to a new comer. That's good to know. YOu ppl got's to be LEGENDS FREAKS :D
Im rocking a 92' 5spd coupe with a 94' type II engine. Im located out on long Island _ Amityville.
I saw a pair of CLEAR Tail lights on a coupe from a japanese web site and im trYing to get them suckers too - let me know if anYone of you peeps got any leads on that. and what about the
'smoked' ones ? _ how do you get it to be like that and is it worth doing ? Picz will be soon added._ holla back @ the bOy. !!

- 18" nippon version 5 rims
- 17" giovanni version 8 (too)
- Clear corner lights
- Side Markers
- Alpine CVA 1000 converted nav/DVD/CD/Radio
- Alpine 6cd changer
- (2) 12" MTX subs w/ (2) 800w kenwood amps.
- Official Legend face mask (adds a meaner look) :mad

this summer 02'
- dual muffler ( stock )
- Intake
- springs

I also got a 93' civic hatch in the making _

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Re: Hate me now

silko82ny said:
i must say you have the illest smiley up in this place!! that sh** is so gangsta!! haha... everytime i see your posts i get so hyped!

oh yeah, and wus up to the new member... this forum is cool for anyone to come and talk bout legends. we like you if you drive a piece, as long as you like legends.. hehe ask away..
thanks son....wait till u see my smiley get CAFFINATED....he's just chillin right now:)

G

·
Watch_Da_Ride said:
I saw a pair of CLEAR Tail lights on a coupe from a japanese web site and im trYing to get them suckers too - let me know if anYone of you peeps got any leads on that. and what about the
'smoked' ones ? _ how do you get it to be like that and is it worth doing ? Picz will be soon added._ holla back @ the bOy. !!

You can't actually buy the clear ones, you have to make them yourself, unless someone sells someones that they did on ebay, very unlikely though. And the same with the smoked, smoked ones aren't that hard to make though, I'm pretty sure that there is a guide up on LegendTuner. Maybe I'm wrong though.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
SpeedDemon said:

You can't actually buy the clear ones, you have to make them yourself, unless someone sells someones that they did on ebay, very unlikely though. And the same with the smoked, smoked ones aren't that hard to make though, I'm pretty sure that there is a guide up on LegendTuner. Maybe I'm wrong though.
actually the tutorial for the smoked ones are back on the old forum.....i did mines from there, people like it too, smoked everything but the reverse lights, people tell me that they look like eyes looking mean :mad: ...:D

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Hey watch_da_ride, do you plan on joining us on our tri state meet on april 6th at Bear mountain? Theres a post about it on the meets section. Check it out, we'd love to have you join us. Take care and peace out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts