Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is so frustrating. I purchased an Anchor AT Transmission mount part number 9054 off of ebay. I took my car to a transmission shop to have it installed and it didn't fit and I still had to pay for labor. :wtf: Has anybody else had this problem? I called several different places that sell the mount (advance auto parts, pepboys, etc.) and they all verified that it was the correct part. The repair guy even called his vendors and they gave him the same info ...

·
has left.
4,520 Posts
Get a broken mount from someone around here, fill it full of polyurethane then take it back to the transmission shop and have them replace the old mount with the new poly.

Alternatively, if you can afford the downtime... fill the mount you already have.

·
has left.
4,520 Posts
so did they say specifically why it didn't fit? b/c maybe we can help him figure out why this part which is made to fit doesn't.
Good point... they didn't order a manual mount for an auto transmission or vice versa did they?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good point... they didn't order a manual mount for an auto transmission or vice versa did they?
That's exactly what happened. They sent me a manual mount. I ordered the correct one but I have a question. Should I fill the new mount with the poly? Will this cause alot of vibrations in the cabin?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.