Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a set of new TSX wheels and new Nexen tires. I never drove the car after they were installed and just found some Hart C-2's so I'm selling the TSX set-up. The wheels and tires are new - no nicks, scratches, rash, nothing. And I've waxed them inside and out. They fit the Legend perfectly - see picture on my car below. Bolt these on and go - nothing needed.

Here's what I paid:

New in box (take-offs) TSX wheels $ 600.00
Bored to fit the Legend $ 150.00
New Nexen tires - 225/45/ZR 17 $ 300.00
Mount and computer balance $ 50.00
Brand new Acura lugs $ 22.00
Brand new Acura OEM locks $ 30.00
Total invested $1,152.00

Looking to sell these locally for $850. At this point I'm not interested in shipping them.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,685 Posts
daaaaamnn..
why so many ppl paying so much for oem's?
i got my new first gen tsx rims for 250 local with tires and 120 for bore, pkg came with oem lug nuts and lock nuts .

after balance and mounting i paid like 400$

good luck with the sale though.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
it all depends what area you live and the condition of the wheels. t have seen tl and tsx wheels go for as much as 1200 in seattle w/tires. I got mine(abeit with lots of curb rash) for $90 but i spent about 15 hours making them look like new.

regardless, bump for a nice set of wheels

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it all depends what area you live and the condition of the wheels. t have seen tl and tsx wheels go for as much as 1200 in seattle w/tires. I got mine(abeit with lots of curb rash) for $90 but i spent about 15 hours making them look like new.

regardless, bump for a nice set of wheels
Everything is brand new...wheels, tires, lugs, locks.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
you paid 50 for a mount and balance.. hope they bought you dinner.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump for a great deal! Not to hijack but I've never seen a mount and balance for anything less than $45 from a quality shop. Seems fair to me?
Well, I am a little embarrased to admit...that included $4 per wheel for new rubber stems. Like I said - everything is new. I'm in no hurry to sell.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you should try selling the rims to Accord forum ppl too.. i'm sure they will want some rims :)
Thanks for the tip.
I'd rather a Legend guy got them - they are bored and fit perfectly.

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
i got my '05 for 500 with tires from a guy who just bought new wheels after he got home from the dealer. still paid 1k for new tires since they arrived bald

·
Registered
583 Posts
m3654y Would like to make you a decent offer

Interested and looking for an extra set for my Legend. Im in Florida so if you would like to know what my offer is, you can contact me via email at [email protected]

Also, if anyone is interestested in a set of chrome or non chrome GS OEM Wheels let me know.

James

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.