Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey fellaz...this is my first time, so be nice.....

i just got me a 93' Legend LS Sedan w/ 81K on it this past saturday.
i used to have an '88 and i loved the hell outta it that i had to upgrade.

anyways, i joined cuz i wanted to know if any of ya'll could help me w/ some mods or suggestions...

i been lovin the legend since i was 15 or so and am the biggest female car enthusiast you'll ever know...

tomorrow i'm doin my custom mesh grill, clear corners and turn signals (myself!)...but i'm low on cash at the moment, so if you have any suggestions as to some cheap mods i could do for the time being, it'd be great.

i can't stand stock!:rolleyes:

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Hey congratulations on your new purchase Nanna, and I feel the same way as you. I cant really stand stock as well and its real cool that a female is willing to put in clear corners and bumpers and mesh grill by herself. I cant really think of whats out there thats less expensive but I say you can try to get some sidemarkers, intake, not too sure on what else. But it all depends on whether you want it for looks or performance or both. So let us know what your budget it so we can help ya out alittle more. Once again, congratulations on your G2 and i know you will love it because it's the same car that I have and same year.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Welcome to the forums... It's great to have a female in the group !!!
As far as cheap mods go.... Hmm.... That's a hard one !!

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Welcome to the Legend Forums. It's great to see a Woman who appreciates the Legend. Post some pictures of the car if you get the chance. Clear Corners and Custom Mesh grille is a great way to start, I think an Intake would be very nice :)

Later on you might want to do the rims if yours are stock. But that's a more expensive upgrade.

·
Registered
217 Posts
can we go on a date? i'll take you to the acura dealer, then we can go get something to eat.;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
to you all........

okay, so i am a slacker. Not only that, but the weather was pretty s**ty too, so that didn't help. And i only had one *stupid* boy trying to help who didn't have a clue (can we say -ex?) and the wrong tools. Frustration at it's best and so my car looks the exact same right now as it did when i bought it. I did try to go buy me some exhaust tips, but unfortunately, i bought the wrong size (2 1/8) so i just returned them. i swear, i am at loss for good shops around here. so, yeah, i also went to Les Schwab and Firestone to play w/ their comps to see what kinda rims would look aight w/ my car. but, to no avail, i came up empty handed. so i am a frustrated lil girl!

(i do think that the rims may be put on my card, so i guess budget isn't too much of a prob, just actually finding what a like and not feelin guilty of spended so much at once!)

Thanks guys, for all of your replies, though, ya'll know how to make a girl feel welcome.

and sure, send your pics (of your car & self) and we'll see about the dating thing! he he....
(the ex is pretty recent....and still living w/ me cuz he's a loser baby...w/ no where to go):rolleyes:

·
Registered
802 Posts
one word...oishii!!!

welcome to the family. i noticed from your webpage that you have an interest in chinese...uh...i'm chinese

:p

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Welcome to the forums.:)

·
2,879 Posts
Re: one word...oishii!!!

Hey Jeff.........i thougt you were *cough cough * married? with *cough* 2 children *cough*

lol

Legendary94GS said:

welcome to the family. i noticed from your webpage that you have an interest in chinese...uh...i'm chinese

:p

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you boys are crazy!

but i'm single if ya'll got any friends that like girls in legends...he he

;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah, i just wanted to see what you boys would do...

and surprisingly enough....ya'll are pretty decent..and sweet.:)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Banna fanna foe Nanna...haha no no just kidding :p

Hey welcome to the forum sweetheart, as you can see we're not use to having a female in the family so please excuse our excitement, oh and every so often you might run into a sexist remark so you may find it nessesary to set them straight just so you'll know, anywho its really nice to have ya, for we all are some Legend freaks, the more the marrier, please feel free to express yourself here, post as much as you wish, just don't be an in-law to us eh, the knowlege of our cars run deep here so don't hesitate to ask, these guys are some of the best, and will save you many trips and or calls to the dealer.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i'm blushing....for real...

thank sguys...i can't wait for my "special meeting" and somewhat scared...naw, ya'll are great and, of course, welcome me so good!

i will be sure to post often, as i always have questions and love to show up the boys i know 'round here.

thank you for your kindness and keep those replies comin if you can help me out...

i'll let ya'll know if i acutually get to something this weekend!

happy heart-day!

xoxoxoxoxox

1 - 20 of 41 Posts