Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all :)

My name is Ashley and I'm a newbie here to the boards. I'm currently living in the Orlando area and I just purchased a 1992 Acura Legend LS Coupe which I believe to be Vineyard Gray Metallic. I traded in my Satin Silver 1998 Volkswagen Passat GLS 1.8T automatic w/Tiptronic (POS - I hate VW by the way) for the Legend because I've heard so many good things about their reliability and the timeless beauty they possess. I absolutely LOVE the car and I'm SO happy to be away from VW.... worst decision I've EVER made buying a car.

Anyway, this is the only pic I have so far, but I'll be taking more soon. My boyfriend has an awesome 5mp camera, so we'll be taking pictures soon.

:)

· Registered
4,086 Posts
there is the performance look(see sig) and the "clean" look which means like a more GS style rim in chrome. It would look hot with chromes just because not many coupes in that color....and with nice rims.(that i remember)

o, and you are a girl....might want to check the lounge...haha

· Registered
778 Posts
Welcome to A-L.com

Your SIG pic is hot :2cool:

But since this iss the www. your proably a 16 year old MALE band member :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I'M JOKING!!!

For real welcome, this site is really helpful, these guys know there stuff and can diagnos (sp?) any problem with the quickness. You should hit up Badintentions and Pureplayer for an Orlando meet, I'm sure they'ed buy the beer again... ;)

· 3.52 ..Chicken & Dumplins
3,200 Posts
Welcome........... I most say you have made 2 great choices 1. buying a legend & 2. joining this forum :werd: . Welcome again

Lets see how long the thread will be :p

· D'Nejel Ar-Ukca IIV/_\|<
1,243 Posts
Paradise said:
....since this iss the www. your proably a 16 year old MALE band member :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: , this guy, maaaaan

· 805 YO
459 Posts
Paradise said:
But since this iss the www. your proably a 16 year old MALE band member :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
I RESENT that. I'm in band and F'in proud of it. And even if I'm a band nerd I still got her

· mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
WOW that car loos soo Nice and good idea with the rims I cant wait to see more pics!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.