Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all! I just wanted to take this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is Chris and I live in the Chicago area. I've been a member of the Legend.org forums for at least five years. I have an 88' LS coupe with a crap load of mods, which I'll list later. In the meantime here are a few pictures.

You can view the rest here.

Mods: Suspension Techniques 1.5" lowering springs, Weapon-R intake, Stromung cat back exhaust, KVR brake pads, Schroth 4 point harness, Custom floor mats, Carbon fiber dash, MOMO carbon fiber shift knob and MOMO shift boot, RAZZO peddle covers, NGK ignition wires and plugs, custom Alpine alarm (mounted behind the back seat), custom sound system with motorized drawer and entire car has been stripped to bare metal and repainted with factory color.

There is more stuff to list I just don't feel like typing anymore

Well that's it for now; talk with all of you later!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Wow...

That's a sweet looking G1 you got there man. I want that color so bad! Oh yah, welcome to the new boards. :D

·
Registered
867 Posts
Welcome, how much did u pay to get the car repainted to the factory color?

Im thinking about painting mine white again, it also needs other work such as rust

if its too much then ill paint it myself with a spray can

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Hey are those stock fog lights? Because I saw the exact same ones today on another G1 Coupe LS, and was wondering if those are original.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Your coupe is one of the first ones I looked at on Legend Xtreme! Beautiful car! I love how you painted the body moulding, looks very classy! Welcome back to the fourms!!

BTW: where'd you get the floor mats?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOW! Questions, Questions, Questions, but I'm happy to answer them!!!

Jiggy - The paint job cost $3500.00, but I did all the bodywork myself so that saved me a lot of cash. If you had to pay someone for all the work I did I'm betting it would cost about $10,000.00

FutureX - Yes, they are stock. They were a dealership installed option. When I restored the car I replaced them with a new set of the same model. Their made by Bosh but the brackets are from Acura.

Vince - I wasn't that hard, but it took a little creativity. The left side went between the seat and the auto belt. The right side went between the seat and the seat bracket. And the back ones just mounted into the seatbelt holes.

Colinc - I got the floor mats at Emmons Coachworks. It's a really nice toy store in my area. They have a web site www.emmonscoachworks.com , check it out!

Oh, and thanks for the comments everyone!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts