Acura Legend Forum banner
21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Rebuilding :(
4,624 Posts
Factory cell phone in action

Rear roll down windows (something not many other manufacturers do on coupes)

The automatic door closers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
???

All my power windows dont work anymore except for the driver side one, i checked all the fuses and they're still good. I am just wondering if anyone knows of anything that might be causes this because im finding hard to believe that the motors are gone on all of them. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Drew

·
Rebuilding :(
4,624 Posts
drew345 said:
All my power windows dont work anymore except for the driver side one, i checked all the fuses and they're still good. I am just wondering if anyone knows of anything that might be causes this because im finding hard to believe that the motors are gone on all of them. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Drew
There is a switch under the window switches, that says on. Push the blank side, and your windows should open.

·
Premium Member
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
lol the threads so old, it wont let me edit the first post so i can make the "DO NOT POST YOUR QUESTIONS/PROBLEMS IN THIS THREAD" bigger and RED.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
Want me to redo it for you and reincorporate the information and then you can lock it?

Feel free to delete this if you don't want it here.

·
Premium Member
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
nah, im still waitin for Jon to get some time to help me install the Wiki engine, so we can have our own A-L.com Wiki pages that anyone can edit...

i'd be throwing this (among anything else we'd need) in there

·
Registered
101 Posts
On-line Manual...

I'm trying o print copies of this Legend on-line manual to keep in my workshop. Anyone have any ideas on how to print all these pages?
Thanks..

·
Premium Member
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
kotetu said:
You're going to print over 1300 pages? Just buy the book from helminc.com.
:werd: i think its like $15...well worth it if you really need it. Printing the entire thing yourself is just gonna be a headache.

·
Spiral descent
5,004 Posts
blkonblkcpe said:
Weights:

...were goin' w/ 3516lbs 4 '94 LS coupe (Curb(Kerb)="Unladen") ...Might as well add vehicle capacity weight 2 (C B Low)
...850 lbs 4 '94 L coupe (dunno yet in terms of sedans or other years).

According to the manual sedans are:
AT w/SRS= 3,472 lb's.

MT w/SRS= 3,428 lb's.
The curb weight varies from most of the different trims, years, transmissions, and body style.
The range appears to be 3402 - 3616.
I did collect some weight info from some different places if it needs to be added.

Also, I don't see the Sirius White Pearl as a paint choice or the Blue over grey two-tone for the SE. Or were those not considered the 'optional' colors? If not, it would be nice to have a list of all colors available.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Sorry I did not read the whole thing just the part on chassis numbers. The KA5 is a 88-90 4 door JDM turbo sedan if you want to add it or not.

·
Spiral descent
5,004 Posts
legendturbo said:
Sorry I did not read the whole thing just the part on chassis numbers. The KA5 is a 88-90 4 door JDM turbo sedan if you want to add it or not.
I did suggest the KA5 turbo (post 8), but I thought the JDM '90 was a G2. Do you have the year of manufacturer listed on your door sill?

·
Premium Member
9,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Yeah, all suggestions aren't even able to be added into the post yet (its so old that it won't allow me to edit it anymore...)

All additions that come in are going to be added into the new Wiki page thats gonna be started soon, just waiting for it to be uploaded, then I can start adding content.

·
Registered
215 Posts
telafonic said:
I did suggest the KA5 turbo (post 8), but I thought the JDM '90 was a G2. Do you have the year of manufacturer listed on your door sill?
No sorry, all I know is the official registration puts it as a 1990 and it was imported to NZ in 97. It is definitely a G1 it shares all the same parts, I have been using the G1 repair manual for ages and the turbo model was only available from 88-90 so i doubt they would make 1 year of G2 turbocharged.

21 - 40 of 84 Posts