Acura Legend Forum banner
41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
In the original post where it shows all the wheels. It's missing the 1991 L model Coupe wheel, which was a silver painted version of the more common clearcoated 7-spoke 15" wheel.

For the clearcoated wheel, the caption should be:

92-95 coupe (L), 91-92 coupe (LS), 95 sedan (SE) - 15", 7 spokes

·
Registered
7 Posts
hello everyone,

hello everyone i am new to the forum. just bought a 91 acura legend in good shape just got some rust on the rear quarters. but nothing that bondo cant fix. but i hope to get some useful information from this site.

Jonathan

·
AKA Smartjay28
5,671 Posts
hello everyone,

hello everyone i am new to the forum. just bought a 91 acura legend in good shape just got some rust on the rear quarters. but nothing that bondo cant fix. but i hope to get some useful information from this site.

Jonathan
welcome to the forum. this place is filled with tons of information. dont forget to use the search button as 99% of the problems or questions has been already discussed. But if u still need help, feel free to create a thread!

·
570 Posts
I have a question. I would like to attach a pic to the forum, how small the pic should be in resolution. Mine is 640x480 and exceeds the 100.0kb limit. Does it have to be smaller than the 640 x 480?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow, thanks to Daddymac and anyone else that helped make this.

I've been considering buying a Legend recently and this really helped clear some things up for me :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I dont think the VIN decode is correct, I have a JH4KA7658NCXXXXXX and it is a "L" trim with cloth interior (1992) and your chart is telling me it is a 86-90 leather interior...

·
Registered
4 Posts
wassup new to the forum just picked up a 95 legend coupe. forum helped a lot with what to look out for when test driving. real slick car always wanted one.

now i just gotta find some 5 spoke premium wheels!

peace

·
Registered
107 Posts
wassup new to the forum just picked up a 95 legend coupe. forum helped a lot with what to look out for when test driving. real slick car always wanted one.

now i just gotta find some 5 spoke premium wheels!

peace
:werd:

Welcome.

btw- Theres no such thing as a Legend Coupe GS, thats what your profile says you have...

Just thought I'd let you know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The KA7 part in your VIN indicates you have a G2 sedan. The "chart" is correct. :)
Yep, thats correct, it's a G2 sedan. I just wanted to make it know that it isnt 100% right to someone who might base a purchase on thgat information.

It's a great forum here, i just wanted to add a little to it.

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,934 Posts
Hey man the SE has a 6 cd changer too remember you almost bought mine

also i want to se an example of the black and silver SE, and if my car was PEARL white it would be an LS

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,757 Posts
My SE also has a CD changer and its Sherwood/Canterburry.... Just an FYI...

41 - 60 of 84 Posts