Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO ALL 1st legend for me and I have a few questions
#1 car was made 11 /89 does that make it a 90??
#2 where can i find a good repair manuel I,ve read a couple of post about a helm book where can one be found?
#3 anyone have any parts for a 89/90 4dr legend
looking for the rear trunk lid lite, the one that has the word legend on it have a nice older one if anyone needs it
also need a dr side headlight assembly and replacement antenna mast
I ,m near the portland oregon metro area if anyone knows of any good leads for parts thanks all

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
1. Look at the tenth digit of your VIN. If it is a K, you have an 89, if it is an L, you have a 90. I think you have a 90, since mine was manufacturered 10/89. :D

2. The Helm manual is available at www.helminc.com

3. Check the For Sale/Wanted forum

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forums bro. You mentioned you live up in Portland. im in Southern Oregon. Medford area, u know of it? the towns called Ashland. Anyway, we got a meet commin up on the 13th of April up in Seattle. IM workin on goin. Wasnt sure if u'd heard about the meet. We plan on going to HIN (this awesome car show) that night after the meet. anyway, heres the link, pay more attn to the last 3 and 4 page. k? take care, and again Welcome. feel free to e-mail me @ [email protected] or IM me @ Legend2die4 if u got any questions. Cool?

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=530&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

see yah at the meet!

-bryan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the info

thanks for the welcome not sure about the meet will see what the work schedule looks like closer to the date I,m finding lots of great info on the site answering some of my questions and making more

1 - 4 of 4 Posts